- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Heathfield Holiday Cottages
Narberth 1.5 miles. These two wonderful, semi-detached cottages sit neatly behind the owners’ home in a secluded one acre plot in the small hamlet of Cold Blow, just a 2 minute drive from the market town of Narberth. Boasting uninterrupted views of the Preseli Hills, these two Narberth cottages offer a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Ty Gwyn, the largest of these South Wales cottages is set over two floors and has two bedrooms, whilst Ty Glas, a single-storey property, has one double bedroom with en-suite facilities. With larger family getaways in mind, the owners have designed the cottages so they can be used together as a single unit that sleeps six. Both these South Wales cottages have their own private garden area, as well as use of the owners’ large lawned garden, where a trampoline, swings, climbing frame and slide will delight the children. Older ones or those young at heart can enjoy a game of rounders, cricket or football. On rainy days, why not make use of the games room where you can play table tennis? Set in a quiet village location with beautiful countryside views, you can enjoy alfresco dining on your own patio after wonderful days out in this superb little corner of Wales. With bustling Narberth close by, special gifts can be bought and scrumptious afternoon teas can be enjoyed. Enjoy countryside or coastal walks, visit theme parks, the Welsh zoo, boat trips to bird islands or the monastic island of Caldey or just relax in your superb Narberth holiday cottages. Oakwood Theme park, Folly Farm and the Blue Lagoon waterpark are all within just 3 miles, ideal for families. Beaches and the Pembrokeshire coastal path are just 5 miles away, while the seaside resorts of Saundersfoot and Tenby are 7 and 9 miles away respectively. For golfers, there is an 18-hole short course just 2 minutes’ drive. The attractions are so varied there is something for everyone all year round and you are sure to return to these excellent South Wales cottages again and again.
This delightful semi-detached Narberth cottage is all set at ground floor level and offers a spacious open plan living area with well-equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area, as well as a separate, comfortable, double bedroom with en-suite facilities. With a host of interesting attractions and places to visit in the area to suit all tastes, your superb South Wales cottage is an excellent base for a romantic retreat. Note: This property is next to Ref. 30481, together they sleep 6.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Shared external games room with table tennis.
- Biomass central heating
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, slow cooker, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, digital radio with iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private garden area with furniture
- Shared use of owners’ large enclosed lawned garden with trampoline, climbing frame, swings and slide
- Bike storage by prior arrangement with owner
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile.
- Last minute
- “This cottage was set in a beautiful location with stunning views looking over to the mountains. Very peaceful here too as no road traffic to disturb you. The cottage was clean and comfortable, with the owners being very helpful should you need them. We would definitely stay here again.”
- “Clean well maintained cottage. Very warm welcome from owners.”
- “The property was lovely, in beautiful surroundings and the owners were very friendly and helpful. We wouldn't hesitate to go back in the future.”
- “Very thoughtfully designed and maintained, a real cosy nook of a cottage. The owners were welcoming, but very non-intrusive. Views were wonderful, and the cottage was perfectly placed for cycling, walking, sightseeing - or just lazing.”
- “Everything was amazing, wouldn't change any of it. Will definitely be coming back!”
- “We were very fortunate to have very good weather. The cottage and owners were excellent, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Ty Glas.”
About the location
Tenby 10 miles.
The bustling town of Narberth is a delight to discover with its many individual shops, including upmarket boutiques, specialist deli grocers and unique gift shops, and a wide choice of restaurants, bistros and pubs can be found in and around the town. Queen's Hall, Narberth's leading cultural and arts venue hosts a variety of concerts, plays and events, which can be enjoyed throughout the year. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons with the harbour and seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot close by, visit secluded sandy beaches, such as the acclaimed Barafundle Bay for a quiet relaxing day, or take in an invigorating walk along the Pembrokeshire Coast National Path. Enjoy a boat trip to Caldey Island and its monastery, or to Skomer, which is renowned for its puffins. For the most adventurous, extreme watersports await, whilst golfers can take the challenge of Tenby's famous links course. Canaston Woods and the Landsker Trail is nearby with many walking routes. A perfect holiday base at any time of year.