- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Saundersfoot 3 miles.
This delightful annexe is at the rear of an adjoining property, and offers its own driveway and private patio area, so while you're attached to the other property you can still feel private.
Accessed through the shared utility, you walk into a light and airy sitting room with dining area overlooking the owner's orchard, a lovely view as you relax and unwind with a romantic meal at the end of the day.
The galley-style kitchen of this Saundersfoot cottage is very well equipped, and with a charming bedroom with en-suite, this Saundersfoot holiday cottage is perfect for a quiet getaway.
Sit and relax with a drink on the private patio after great days out, or take a stroll to the local pub for an evening meal.
From your Saundersfoot holiday cottage explore this beautiful county with its famous coastal path, superb sandy beaches and castles galore.
A perfect retreat all year round.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite Jacuzzi bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Galley kitchen. Shared utility. Sitting room with dining area.
- Oilcentral heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer in shared utility, TV with full Sky package, DVD/CD player, WiFi, small library of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private patio area with furniture, plus shared use of enclosed, lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and Post Office 1 mile, pub with restaurant 5 mins walk
- Note: Babes-in-arms only
- Note: Some traffic noise experienced when outdoors
- Note: Steps up into the property through shared utility
- Note: The owners reside in a caravan in the property grounds, which is not visible from the property and is not intrusive to guests.
About the location
Tenby 3 miles.
The bustling fishing village of Saundersfoot is idyllically situated at the foot of a wooded valley on the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast, 3 miles from Tenby. The village offers an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants whilst the attractive harbour provides sailing and fishing opportunities. The stunning, sandy beaches present a wonderful spot for relaxed bathing, whilst walkers are well catered for with the 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coastal Path commencing at nearby Amroth. Visit the quaint seaside resort of Tenby, with its ancient walls, award winning beaches and boat trips to the monastic Island of Caldey. With the amazing vintage funfair at Folly Farm and the white knuckle rides at Oakwood Theme Park within easy reach, this is a fantastic base for a memorable holiday.
- Last minute