- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
A very spacious detached house with a swimming pool and hot tub, furnished and decorated to a high standard, on the edge of the small village of Cosheston, 3 miles from Pembroke.
Suitable for a family gathering or for a group of friends to get together and discover the stunning Pembrokeshire coastline, this fabulous house in Cosheston will live long in the memory.
The large entrance hall with grand staircase doubles as a dining room and is a superb space for enjoying sumptuous meals.
There are seven large bedrooms, including a fabulous four poster, so that all members of the party can have their own special space.
A well-equipped kitchen and two sitting rooms, one with a woodburner, will ensure that all of your requirements are catered for.
Outside this Pembrokeshire cottage, the pretty secluded gardens with the heated raised swimming pool, covered hot tub, gazebo and lovely sitting areas make for fun family days outdoors.
Lovely walks from the doorstep of this cottage in Cosheston lead to Upton Castle Gardens or the Cleddau Estuary shoreline.
Enjoy sandy beaches at Tenby, Saundersfoot or Broad Haven, plus castles, museums, craft centres or Oakwood Leisure Park.
For those searching for a quality Pembrokeshire cottage, look no further than this wonderful holiday home.
Seven bedrooms: 1 x four poster king-size double with en-suite corner bath, separate shower, basin, bidet and WC, 1 x double accessed through four poster room, 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x family room with 2 singles and 1 adult bunks, 1 x ground floor family room with 1 double and 1 single, 1 x ground floor family room with 1 double and 2 singles. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, bidet and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Second small kitchen. Utility. Dining hall. Sitting room (seats 7) with woodburner. Second sitting room (seats 7) with double sofa bed. Additional comfy seating available. Hot tub. Outdoor swimming pool.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, 2nd fridge and freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with basic Sky, 2 x DVDs, CD, WiFi, selection of games, books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach and pool towels
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available
- 20ft raised outdoor swimming pool (available from Easter to end of September each year)
- Covered hot tub (available all year)
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Enclosed lawned gardens, patios and gazebo with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 3 mins walk
- Note: Due to swimming pool, hot tub and unfenced pond in garden, children to be supervised at all times.
About the location
Pembroke 3 miles.
The small village of Cosheston nestles close to the beautiful Pembrokeshire coastline, shadowed on one side by the mystical River Cleddau, and boasts a welcoming pub serving good food. The medieval, walled town of Pembroke, with its magnificent castle, is just 3 miles away and is home to an abundance of little shops, tea rooms and fine restaurants. Follow the twists and turns around the dramatic Pembrokeshire Coast Path, or simply relax and unwind on one of the many award winning beaches that line this striking coastline. Discover the 13th Century St. Govan’s Chapel, huddled into the cliffs of the spectacular Pembrokeshire National Park, and the pretty lily ponds at nearby Bosherston. With Oakwood Theme Park, the Dinosaur Experience and the colourful resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot within easy reach, there really is something for everyone at this fabulous location.
- Last minute