- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Narberth 1 mile.
This charming ground floor cottage, attached to owner’s home, is within easy reach of the quaint little town of Narberth, just one mile away.
This cottage near Narberth offers a fantastic touring base for couples and small families to discover all of Pembrokeshire.
The two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and high quality furnishings, bode well for a good night’s sleep, and the contemporary bathroom is perfect for a relaxing soak after a busy day out.
On warmer days, step outside this Narberth cottage, to the rear courtyard/patio garden, ideal for indulging in an evening drink.
A footpath alongside this delightful Pembrokeshire cottage leads into Narberth’s centre (approx. 20 minutes' walk), where you will find individual shops offering unusual gifts, local produce, tea rooms and restaurants, whilst the Queens Hall in the centre holds a variety of craft fairs, concerts and exhibitions all year round.
Within a short drive is the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast National Park where you will discover all types of walks from countryside strolls over the Preseli Hills from where Stonehenge’s blue stones originated, to the coastal path as it winds alongside the shore, offering some of the most spectacular scenery in Wales.
Explore historic castles, the magnificent St Davids Cathedral, take boat trips or try the many exhilarating watersports on offer.
With so much to do nearby, a visit to this charming cottage near Narberth will be thoroughly enjoyed by everyone, at any time of the year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Electric convector and panel heaters with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 mile
- Note: This cottage is next to a road and the front garden only has a low fence
- Children to be supervised
- Rear seating and patio area are sheltered and private
- Note: There are two steps up to the property, and one down to the garden
- Note: Due to the rural location, the mobile signal strength may occasionally vary
- Note: Ethernet cable provided for broadband use.
About the location
Tenby 10 miles.
The bustling town of Narberth is a delight to discover with its many individual shops, including upmarket boutiques, specialist deli grocers and unique gift shops, and a wide choice of restaurants, bistros and pubs can be found in and around the town. Queen's Hall, Narberth's leading cultural and arts venue hosts a variety of concerts, plays and events, which can be enjoyed throughout the year. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons with the harbour and seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot close by, visit secluded sandy beaches, such as the acclaimed Barafundle Bay for a quiet relaxing day, or take in an invigorating walk along the Pembrokeshire Coast National Path. Enjoy a boat trip to Caldey Island and its monastery, or to Skomer, which is renowned for its puffins. For the most adventurous, extreme watersports await, whilst golfers can take the challenge of Tenby's famous links course. Canaston Woods and the Landsker Trail is nearby with many walking routes. A perfect holiday base at any time of year.
- Last minute