- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
Whitland 1 mile. A semi-detached Whitland cottage, in a rural location just out of the town of Whitland.
This superb Whitland cottage is a delightful 18th century barn conversion, which now provides comfortable, spacious accommodation.
The cosy and welcoming feeling as you step inside this Whitland cottage allows you to relax and unwind even before you begin to discover this beautiful part of Wales.
The spacious open-plan living accommodation and three lovely bedrooms all have open beams and a welcoming feel, adding to the charm and character of this wonderful Whitland cottage.
Spend lazy days in the beautiful gardens, or relaxing in the heated swimming pool of this Whitland cottage.
Or, venture out from this Whitland cottage to discover the glorious sandy beaches from Pendine to Barafundle, the busy seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot, the tranquil Lily Ponds, St Govans Chapel built in Stack Rocks or St Davids Cathedral.
For an adrenalin rush enjoy Oakwood Theme Park, paragliding or white water rafting.
Whatever your day holds, you can then return to this pretty Whitland cottage and enjoy the superb indoor heated swimming pool or just relax.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with additional futon, 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, video, CD/radio, books, games, DVDs, videos
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Shared use of indoor heated swimming pool, (28' x 14' and 3'6" - 4'6" depth), and shower room from Easter to end of October
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large shared lawned garden, in woodland setting, with open stream
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.3 miles, pub 1.4 miles
- Note: Open stream in garden so children to be supervised
- Note: Dogs welcome outside only, shed available for sleeping
- Note: Owners offer B&B in farmhouse, can also offer breakfasts for cottage guests on request.
About the location
Narberth 6.6 miles; Carmarthen 15 miles.
Whitland is a small market town lying on the River Tâf, approximately 15 miles from Carmarthen. The small centre has an array of little shops, pubs, eating places and the Hywel Dda Gardens & Interpretive Centre with 6 delightful gardens to explore. A trip to Carmarthen offers more shops, restaurants, tea rooms, a cinema and the pretty steam railway ride or a visit to the mysterious Merlin's Centre. The walkers in your party will be spoilt for choice with the countryside walks from the doorstep, the Preseli Hills nearby and the renowned Pembrokeshire Coastal path easily reached nearby. The sandy beaches both in Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire beckon for lazy days in summer and brisk walks in winter while the Heatherton park, the wonderful Welsh Zoo as seen on TV, Folly Farm and many more are perfect for family fun days out. With so much to see and do, one visit to this great location just may not be enough.
- Last minute