- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Haverfordwest 2 miles.
This cosy annexe cottage near Haverfordwest forms part of a small cottage in Dreenhill, offering basic but comfortable accommodation.
This Haverfordwest cottage is next to the road heading to the coastal village of Dale, which is 10 miles away, while Broadhaven and Littlehaven, with their attractive beaches, are just 4 miles away.
This Haverfordwest cottage is well situated for a quiet getaway, and boasts a peaceful garden, ideal for alfresco dining in the summer sunshine.
Nearby, the renowned Pembrokeshire coast offers beautiful sandy beaches and hidden coves just waiting to be explored, whilst St Govans Chapel, built into the rocks, the idyllic bird islands, and the monastery on Caldey Island are well worth a visit.
There is a superb choice of hill walking and country trails easily accessible from your Haverfordwest cottage, as well as surfing and paragliding for the more adventurous.
Explore magical castles, or take a trip to the smallest city in Wales and visit the magnificent St Davids Cathedral.
This lovely Haverfordwest annexe is ideal for exploring this wonderful area.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Freestanding electric heaters
- Electric oven, halogen hob, fridge, TV with Freeview, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own beach towels)
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private patio area with furniture, plus enclosed rear garden
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: One step up to access property
- Note: Cottage adjoins B road, some road noise may be experienced
- Note: There is a heavy, soundproof door in the property, adjoining it to the residential property next door
- Note: No children except infants under 2 only.
About the location
Broad Haven 4 miles; Narberth 7 miles; Pembroke 11 miles; Saundersfoot 19 miles; Tenby 20 miles.
Haverfordwest is the county town of Pembrokeshire with quaint little gift shops, pubs, restaurants, tea rooms and a vibrant night life. Haverfordwest sits at the mouth of the River Cleddau and with its castle, museum and large leisure complex it is a great day out for all the family. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons from this perfect holiday base to explore castles, relax on beautiful sandy beaches, take walks along parts of the complete coastal footpath, and enjoy Folly Farm, the nearby trampoline park, the Dinosaur Experience and the thrills and spills of Oakwood Theme Park and Bluestone Water Park. There is so much to see and do in this wonderful part of Wales you'll want to revisit again and again.
Property unsuitable for children, infants under 2 only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute