- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Clears 2 miles. A detached cottage a mile from the small scattered village of Llanddowror, near St.
The wonderful peaceful location of this superb St.
Clears cottage means a relaxing holiday for all.
Walking into the welcoming kitchen with spacious dining area, you will be delighted with your St.
Clears cottage choice to explore this wonderful part of Wales.
The cosy sitting room has doors leading to the quiet lawned garden, with open countryside views.
The pretty pine stairway leads to three lovely bedrooms, and with an extra shower room on the ground floor this is a perfect St.
Clears cottage for comfortable family holidays.
Both the Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire coasts are in easy driving distance, or enjoy wonderful walks right from the doorstep of this St.
Carmarthen and Tenby are not far away, with an array of shops, pubs, restaurants and tea rooms, and lovely boat trips from Tenby Harbour to Caldey Island.
There is so much to enjoy from this wonderful St.
Clears cottage, a return visit will be beckoning as soon as you leave for home.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area with TV. Utility. Sitting room with electric fire.
Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room. Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, Blu-ray player, CD/radio, books/games and DVDs. Fuel & power inc. in rent. Bed linen & towels inc. in rent. Travel cot & highchair on request. Ample off road parking. Rear patio with furniture, BBQ & countryside views, tiered rear lawn, large lawned area to side of cottage for football/badminton etc. Sorry, no pets & no smoking. Shop & pub 2 miles. Cafe 0.5 miles. Note: Access to cottage via single bridle track of 0.3 miles. Note: 4pm check-in.
- “top quality, great location, peace and quiet.”
- “A top quality cottage in a lovely peaceful location. Excellent furnishings and gardens. Room for adults to relax and the children to play. Will definitely go again.”
- “Wonderful weeks break in lovely peaceful surroundings”
- “We had a great stay at Bwthyn Trecoed, the cottage is in a lovely rural setting off the beaten track with grassed areas and a patio for outdoor eating and playing. It is in our view top quality accomadation, with all mod cons, beautifully equipped and furnished and child friendly having cot, highchair and stair gate. A good location for sightseeing with Pendine Sands and Tenby close at hand amongst other tourist attractions including Castles. Saint Clears is a nice town close to hand for your shopping. All in all we would recommend a stay here.”
- “Great cottage”
- “We loved the cottage and it was a good base to meet up with relatives. The drive to the cottage was a bit of a stress - however the cottage more than made up for the lack of a tarmac surface to drive on!”
- “The cottage was first class in every way.”
- “A beautiful holiday cottage in a very quiet and secluded location, a great base for exploring the area. We had a very warm and friendly welcome from the owner. The cottage was bigger than expected with superb facilities. The photographs on the site don't do it justice, it is much nicer. We would be very happy to use this cottage again.”
- “A lovely cottage in a central location to explore South Wales.”
- “A beautiful house with quality furnishings and large gardens in a lovely secluded location.”
- “We really enjoyed staying in this remote cottage, where you hear no other sounds than the twittering of wild birds and some neighbouring farm animals! After a very warm welcome, we found that the whole property was furnished very tastefully and wonderfully. Everything was very clean and tidy. We used the cottage as a base for our exploration of South Wales, a role it fits really well in our opinion. Highly recommended!”
- “This cottage was simply fantastic, the house was well furnished, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The house is hidden behind a farm and has two large gardens which are always sunny and have a football net which our son loved, has a large kitchen with everything thought of and comfortable lounge. It is a short drive to all of Pembrokeshire and St Clears is a lovely little village with a few nice shops and takeaways. Tenby and Saundersfoot are also nearby. Outside the towns and beaches there a loads of things to do from castles to adventure parks. We went with three young children who loved every minute. The owner was also really nice and helpful, we would really like to say thanks.”
- “The house is absolutely gorgeous and spacious, even with 6 people in it. The decor and general feel of the place is lovely, it was very clean and tidy with lots of added extras. This house is a hidden gem, stunning. Would highly recommend.”
- “Location was fabulous. Perfect for our young family to go to attractions local to the property. Peaceful setting ideal for relaxing”
- “This was our 3rd visit to Bwthyn Trecoed in the past two years, and it is certainly one of the best of the many cottages we have stayed in. The cottage is very well equipped with modern appliances, very clean and decorated to a high standard. It is in a quiet rural location, but makes an excellent base because it is very close to many local attractions. Will definitely be going back.”
- “The cottage was great. We were in Wales for a wedding. There were six of us staying at the cottage, three generations and we had a lovely time.”
About the location
Carmarthen 10 miles.
St. Clears is a small town set inland between Carmarthen and the coastal resorts of the Pembrokeshire coast. Great for exploring the South Wales coastline, the area is ideal for walkers, cyclists, and explorers alike. St. Clears hosts a variety of festivals and carnivals throughout the year, and has a number of shops, pubs and eateries, and the mound of the 12th century St. Clears Castle can still be seen. Within a short drive of St. Clears are Folly Farm, Oakwood Theme Park and the Heron's Brook Golfing and Fishing Centre. Visit Tenby, Laugharne Castle, the Dylan Thomas Boathouse and the renowned Botanic and Aberglasney Gardens. In all directions there is easy access to stunning scenery including the Preselli Mountains, the Pembrokeshire coastal path, Gower Peninsula, and the Brecon Beacons. A wonderful base for exploring South Wales, with something for everyone!