- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A delightful semi-detached holiday cottage, oozing charm and character on the edge of the green in the heart of the picturesque village of Reynoldston.
Step into the welcoming kitchen and the range cooker invites you to enjoy some home cooking and then sit together around the dining table in the corner of this charming room.
The splendid sitting room is ideal to sit and read, enjoy some TV or better still, gather round the piano for some musical entertainment.
The stairs from the sitting room lead you to two delightful bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Completing the accommodation is a ground floor shower room and the enchantingly quirky crog loft mezzanine twin bedroom above the kitchen, which is accessed up a retractable ladder and is only suitable for older children.
Many happy hours can be enjoyed together at this delightful holiday cottage but with the wonderful Gower coastline only a few miles away you will be tempted out for great days surfing, sunbathing or walking the wonderful coastline.
Enjoy cycling in the most scenic countryside or travel a little further into Swansea to enjoy shopping, a theatre evening, a stroll along Mumbles or a football match.
This quirky, comfortable holiday cottage is the perfect one for all the family, all year round.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single with additional pull-out stacker bed, 1 x mezzanine twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Range cooker with gas oven and hob, combination microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer in utility, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, Blu-ray player, radio/iPod dock, WiFi, piano, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair
- Unrestricted roadside parking over the road, on first come first served basis
- Enclosed side courtyard
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Twin room is a mezzanine area above the kitchen accessed by ladder steps, there are sloping ceilings so care should be taken and this is only suitable for older children
- Note: Although cottage is by the road, traffic goes very slowly due to narrow road.
About the location
Swansea 12 miles.
Reynoldston is a picturesque village on the Gower, with a village green next to the imposing church and with a well stocked shop/post office and a country pub serving fine food. Reynoldston is just a few miles from the wonderful Gower coastline with it's superb sandy beaches and wonderful coastline walks. The open moorland you drive through to get to this pretty village is a treat where you will see sheep, horses and cattle grazing in this beautiful open countryside. The peace and quiet of this delightful part of Wales is most enjoyable all year round. Combine this with the opportunity to enjoy the shopping, theatre, night life and fine football matches at Swansea itself and you will find this the perfect location for all the family all year round.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute