- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Crymych 3 miles.
A charming, detached stone-built property, in a lovely isolated, rural location on the borders of the Preseli Mountains, close to the village of Crymych and 11 miles from Cardigan.
This superb Wales cottage exudes character and offers quality, welcoming accommodation, with exposed beams, sash windows and a woodburner, as well as a Welsh quarry tiled floor in the kitchen, originally the dairy of the farm.
The cottage enjoys wonderful countryside views, and has access to a fabulous 1 acre rambling garden, which features a pond and stream, perfect for creature watching.
On the border of the Preseli Mountains, there is excellent walking from the doorstep and standing stones can be found just four fields away!
Visit the market town of Cardigan, explore over 190 miles of cliff-top footpath in Britain's only Coastal National Park, visit the Iron Age Fort of Castell Henllys or enjoy stunning beaches within easy reach.
A wonderful Wales cottage, a perfect retreat for discovering all Pembrokeshire has to offer!
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner and dining area. Study with small double sofa bed (no access from side of bed).
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Gas oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Shared garden with pond, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Ground floor is not on one level, there are two steps up to the kitchen from the sitting room
- Note: Large unfenced pond in garden
- Note: Farm track leading to property is uneven and unsuitable for very low vehicles including sports cars
- Note: Although property does not accept pets, owners have a dog in the neighbouring property and occasionally use cottage with their pet.
About the location
Cardigan 11 miles.
The village of Crymych is found in the rambling Pembrokeshire countryside, close to the fabulous Preseli Hills where sheep and wild ponies range. The village itself has a good choice of local shops, a mini supermarket, butchers, bakers, garage, pub serving food, chemist, fish & chip shop, hairdressers, Post Office and many more! The bustling market town of Cardigan is a 20 minute drive away and boasts a selection of unique shops, along with tea rooms, pubs, two cinemas, a modern theatre and a live music venue. Cardigan is also home to a large and very pretty beach called Poppit Sands, which is ideal for relaxing in the summer for a stroll and a picnic and also perfect for an exhilarating walk in autumn. The Iron Age fort of Castell Henllys is nearby, providing a great day out for all the family, while there are a number of walks and cycle trails to explore along the famous coastal path. Step back in time with a visit to the Shire Horse Centre and see these majestic giants. An ideal location, within easy reach of all that Pembrokeshire has to offer.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute