- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Crymych 3 miles.
A charming, detached stone-built property, in a lovely isolated, rural location on the borders of the Preseli Mountains, close to the village of Crymych and 11 miles from Cardigan.
This superb Wales cottage exudes character and offers quality, welcoming accommodation, with exposed beams, sash windows and a woodburner, as well as a Welsh quarry tiled floor in the kitchen, originally the dairy of the farm.
The cottage enjoys wonderful countryside views, and has access to a fabulous 1 acre rambling garden, which features a pond and stream, perfect for creature watching.
On the border of the Preseli Mountains, there is excellent walking from the doorstep and standing stones can be found just four fields away!
Visit the market town of Cardigan, explore over 190 miles of cliff-top footpath in Britain's only Coastal National Park, visit the Iron Age Fort of Castell Henllys or enjoy stunning beaches within easy reach.
A wonderful Wales cottage, a perfect retreat for discovering all Pembrokeshire has to offer!
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner and dining area. Study with small double sofa bed (no access from side of bed).
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Gas oven and hob, Rayburn cooker in dining area, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- TV, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Shared garden with pond, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Ground floor is not on one level, there are two steps up to the kitchen from the sitting room
- Note: Large unfenced pond in garden
- Note: Farm track leading to property is uneven and unsuitable for very low vehicles i.e
- sports cars
- Note: Although property does not accept pets, owners have a dog in the neighbouring property and occasionally use cottage with their pet.
About the location
Cardigan 11 miles.
The village of Crymych is found in the rambling Cardiganshire countryside, close to the fabulous Preseli Mountains where sheep and wild horses amble, with cattle grids on either side to keep them on the mountain. The village itself has a good choice of local shops, while the bustling market town of Cardigan is a 20 minute drive away and boasts a selection of unique shops, along with tea rooms, pubs, two cinemas, a modern theatre and a live music venue. Cardigan is also home to a large beach called Poppit Sands, which is ideal for relaxing in the summer and also perfect for an exhilarating winter walk. The Iron Age fort of Castell Henllys is nearby, providing a great day out for all the family, while there are a number of walks and cycle trails to explore. An ideal location, within easy reach of all that Pembrokeshire has to offer.
- Last minute