- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
A top floor apartment overlooking the delightful seaside village of Little Haven.
Comfortably presented with spacious living accommodation, this Little Haven apartment will suit a family looking for a holiday by the sea.
This Little Haven apartment has a well equipped kitchen, a charming dining area and a few steps down to the sitting area where you can enjoy relaxing times together in front of the warming woodburner on cooler evenings.
Open the windows on warmer days and enjoy the seaside sounds below before retiring to the two bedrooms which complete the accommodation at this lovely Little Haven holiday apartment.
Take a stroll down to the village with its varied choice of pubs serving good food, a bistro, a general shop and gift shops, all close to the lovely sheltered cove from where boats can be launched.
The beautiful beach with its rock pools are a dream for little ones and adults alike, or enjoy the award-winning coastal path with its ever changing scenery and wonderful wildlife.
Take boat trips to the bird islands, visit the majestic cathedral in St Davids, the smallest city in Britain, or experience the thrills at Oakwood theme park.
The whole of this wonderful part of Wales offers so much and this lovely Little Haven apartment is perfectly located, so you will want to return to be able to enjoy it all time and again.
All 2nd floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and split-level sitting area with woodburner.
- Electric wall-mounted heaters with woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Apartment is accessed by external steps from communal hallway and then flight of stairs
- There is no lift
- Last minute
- “A good autumn break”
- “Well appointed flat (beware of the big step into the tv lounge).only down side was the noisy neighbours on one night!!”
- “Great location, just walk down to the beach. Easy access to attractions. We've stayed at this accommodation before and it has everything you need. It's a lovely village.”
- “A lovely apartment with plenty of space. Within walking distance of the village and beaches - nice and quiet location. Would use again.”
About the location
Haverfordwest 6.5 miles.
Little Haven is, just as its name suggests, a beautiful little village around a small sheltered cove, on the wonderful Pembrokeshire coastline. The coastal footpath runs around the cove, and the village offers a good selection of traditional and gastro-style pubs, a café, a bistro and a delightful craft shop. Small boats can be launched from the shoreline, and great days can be spent exploring the rock pools or relaxing on this lovely beach. The larger sandy beach at Broad Haven is just around the bay for boogie boarding and sea-kayaking, or for the surfers in your party, venture a little further north to Newgale for some of the best waves in Britain. If you can tear yourselves away from the beautiful beaches, the choice of days out are amazing. Visit the smallest city in Wales, St. Davids, with its magnificent cathedral, quaint little shops, tea rooms and restaurants or explore the numerous castles, mills and craft centres scattered around the county, plus another must see is the renowned Skomer Island, which is set just off mainland Wales. Feed the animals at Folly Farm or get the adrenaline pumping at Wales' largest Theme Park at Oakwood. For any age, any time of year, Pembrokeshire offers the perfect holiday destination.