- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Abergavenny 5 miles.
A wonderful conversion of an old cow byre on the owner's working stud farm close to Llanarth, set in a lovely rural location just 5 miles from the market town of Abergavenny.
A lovely Wales cottage, the property retains much character and charm, with open beams, a four poster bed, a woodburner and very spacious accommodation throughout.
Decorated and furnished to a very high standard, and with a picturesque garden to enjoy outdoor eating and relaxation, this cottage makes an ideal romantic retreat.
Abergavenny has a wide selection of shops, pubs and tea rooms, as well as an indoor market and a castle.
There are walks right from the doorstep or travel a short distance to Sugar Loaf Mountain and the vast Brecon Beacons.
Take a walk or cycle along the Brecon Canal or hire a canal boat to see the countryside.
The area has so much to offer all year round and this lovely Llanarth cottage, in a perfect romantic location, has everything to make it your ideal holiday.
All ground floor. One bedroom with four poster double. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC (accessed via some internal steps). Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with storage heaters and woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD player, musicplayer, small library of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Fenced off garden area with furniture and BBQ, plus shared use of owner's large lawned garden with unfenced pond, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: Babes-in-arms only
- Note: Working stud farm.
About the location
Monmouth 18 miles.
The picturesque market town of Abergavenny, the Gateway to Wales, nestles between the seven mountains which surround it, with the River Usk flowing through it, so there are beautiful views in every direction. The town boasts a castle with its own museum, churches, an indoor market hall, good shops and a multitude of pubs and restaurants to suit all tastes. Beautiful walks through the Wye Valley and Vale of Usk, or along the Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal are close by or explore the breathtaking Brecon Beacons and Black Mountains. With abbeys, castles, mining museums and a Roman amphitheatre and baths at nearby Caerleon, there is something different to discover every day of your holiday.
- Last minute