- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Plas Crwn Cottages
Two beautiful barn conversions situated on a 31-acre holding, set in the grounds of an old ruined mansion and benefiting from four acres of gardens, parkland and nine acres of woodland and also set close to the quaint town of Narberth. The two stone properties are next to each other and are perfect for larger families to enjoy this part of Wales. Both cottages offer uniquely furnished rooms to the very highest standard and ooze charm and character with Apex beams and stone walls. Eco-friendly heating plus a warming woodburner make both properties cosy and welcoming in cooler months of the year. There are oak floors and stairs along with oak furnishings throughout the properties and unique tables handmade by the owner and beautifully complemented with delightful soft furnishings and exquisite paintings. Whichever cottage you choose you will be delighted with your holiday base. Many happy hours can be spent in the cottages or strolling in the grounds through lovely woodland and gardens which the owner lovingly tends with large specimen trees and pretty flowers. Venture out and you will be spoilt for choice with a fantastic variety of attractions, from scenic walks, both in the countryside and on the coast, to action-packed days in the nearby theme parks. Explore the array of majestic castles, try some watersports, discover the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, or visit the seaside resorts of Tenby or Saundersfoot for sea, sand, shopping, afternoon teas and a vibrant night life. These superb holiday cottages sit in a peaceful location and yet are extremely close to all of the delights of Pembrokeshire.
Narberth 4 miles. This beautiful, semi-detached barn conversion is situated on a 31-acre holding, in the grounds of an old ruined mansion and benefits from four acres of gardens, parkland and nine acres of woodland, close to the quaint town of Narberth. One of two holiday cottages set next to the owners' home, this cottage boasts charming rural views, and has been lovingly renovated to offer groups a delightful country retreat from which to explore the delights of Pembrokeshire. Oak stairs lead to three spacious, comfortable, uniquely furnished bedrooms, which benefit from exposed stone work and A frames, along with a delightful bathroom. Relaxed days can be enjoyed by all in the beautifully-presented sitting room, with its oak floor, open beams, warming woodburner and piano for the musically minded in your party. The character kitchen offers a sociable dining area and a quaint stable door leading to the private patio. Take leisurely walks in the shared woodland, observe the wildlife both on the ground and in the air, or why not enjoy a picnic on the lawns? You will be spoilt for choice with a fantastic variety of attractions nearby, from scenic walks, both in the countryside and on the coast, to action-packed days in the nearby theme parks. Explore the array of majestic castles, try some watersports, discover the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, or visit the seaside resorts of Tenby or Saundersfoot for sea, sand, shopping, afternoon teas and a vibrant night life. This superb cottage sits in a peaceful location, and yet is extremely close to all the delights of Pembrokeshire. Note: This property is next to Ref. 29649, together they sleep 12.
Three bedrooms: 2 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with freestanding bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Eco-friendly biomass heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, Blu-ray DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private patio garden with furniture and BBQ plus shared use of owners' large lawned areas and woodland
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 3 miles
- Note: Two open ponds in grounds, children to be supervised
- Note: Owner has 2 retriever dogs and 3 horses.
- Last minute
- “No other holiday rentals will be the same again!”
- “Superb barn conversion in beautiful surroundings, finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout and these finishing touches extended to the welcome too: chocolates and roses on the adult beds, haribo for the kids and even chocolate buttons in honourable son number twos cot! Hamper on the table, beautiful bouquet of flowers on the side and a bottle of Pino chilling in the fridge - exceptional. Can't wait to return. And that we certainly shall - thank you for a lovely week.”
- “You will not be disappointed”
- “We have just returned from 5 days at The Granary and already looking forward to our return. The place was perfect and we can reflect previous reviews about the quality finishes, the hospitality and attention to detail. We were perfectly placed for walking (we walked every day) and Narberth is 5 minutes drive away with plenty of restaurants and shops to keep you happy. The owners were great. Never intrusive, but on hand if we needed anything. The wood burner was the perfect finish every day for us. Go as a family, as a couple or with friends. You will not be disappointed”
- “Outstanding!!! Amazing personal touches. Very comfortable property, everything you need and more.”
- “We stayed with our 3 young children and we all had an amazing time. Very friendly welcome. We loved the dogs. Very tranquil setting. The chocolates and flowers were a really lovely touch. Hamper was great too. Very cosy and warm, top quality fixtures and fittings. Thank you for our stay, we hope to come back again one day.”
- “Great Granary”
- “The Granary is a beautifully finished cottage, beautifully furnished and with every home comfort catered for. It is in a beautiful setting and a great location for exploring South Pembrokeshire.”
- “We loved this place so much we came back in October and have booked for next half term in May. The accommodation is first class, the family who own The Granary are the most welcoming people we have ever met, nothing is to much trouble. The location is superb as its close to most things, the grounds are fabulous and for children its the best as they can run around yet still be safe.”
- “Excellent place to stay, with everything in the property finished to luxurious standard. The beaches were only a short drive away and there was plenty to do in the local area for all the family.”
- “This was the nicest cottage we have ever stayed in. Every little detail was perfect. The cottage had been furnished beautifully, the kitchen was so well stocked we didn't need to bring half of what we brought. The owners and their daughter and son-in-law were the kindest people, nothing was a problem, they were genuinely lovely people. The grounds were delightful and the dogs made my sons holiday. Truly a wonderful experience.”
- “A big WOW! Very friendly, helpful owners. Wonderful location. Exceptionally clean; nothing lacking in the accommodation, everything provided for. Hopefully will be going back soon.”
- “Our second visit to the property and it was as good as the first time. Wonderful clean, comfortable accommodation in a lovely peaceful location.”
- “The accommodation was spotlessly clean and very homely. It is a beautiful cottage in a rural location within easy reach of Narberth.”
- “In a quiet location and an exceptional standard of cottage in every respect. The owners and their friendly pets were very welcoming. We didn't want for anything during our stay.”
- “We could not fault The Granary in any way. It was beautifully decorated with lots of homely touches and the décor and attention to detail was wonderful. The kitchen was extremely well equipped, we did a lot of cooking during our stay and found everything we needed in the kitchen. The bedrooms were very cosy and comfortable, the bathroom was beautiful and the shower was really hot and powerful- lovely! The bath was also beautiful. We were all very impressed with the entertainment equipment provided and couldn't have wanted for any more whilst we were there. This really is a luxury cottage that we felt immediately at home in. Thank you to the owners who obviously take much pride in their lovely place.”
- “The Granary was exceptional in every aspect. Immaculately presented and everything you would possibly need provided. Apart from the wonderful touches on our arrival, such as a welcome hamper, fresh flowers and chocolates on every bed, the owners had remembered that we were visiting the Granary for my birthday weekend and there was a card waiting for me and a rose......what a lovely touch! We will definitely visit again and highly recommend to friends and family. Thank you both so much for a wonderful and memorable weekend!”
- “Best holiday accommodation we have ever stayed in. The facilities and furnishings excellent. In a lovely, peaceful location but at the same time not too far to the lovely town of Narberth.”
- “This cottage was everything we wanted and more. The cottage itself was finished to a very high standard. The little touches such as the hamper on arrival, the flowers in the kitchen and chocolates and flower on the bed were very thoughtful. The owners were lovely and personable. Not intrusive, but enthusiastic about areas to go to and always willing to assist. The cottage was ideally placed for us as a central place to walk from. Highly recommended and will return”
- “The Granary was very clean, comfortable and welcoming. A peaceful and relaxing place to stay. We really enjoyed our visit.”
About the location
Tenby 10 miles.
The bustling town of Narberth is a delight to discover with its many individual shops, including upmarket boutiques, specialist deli grocers and unique gift shops, and a wide choice of restaurants, bistros and pubs can be found in and around the town. Queen's Hall, Narberth's leading cultural and arts venue hosts a variety of concerts, plays and events, which can be enjoyed throughout the year. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons with the harbour and seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot close by, visit secluded sandy beaches, such as the acclaimed Barafundle Bay for a quiet relaxing day, or take in an invigorating walk along the Pembrokeshire Coast National Path. Enjoy a boat trip to Caldey Island and its monastery, or to Skomer, which is renowned for its puffins. For the most adventurous, extreme watersports await, whilst golfers can take the challenge of Tenby's famous links course. Canaston Woods and the Landsker Trail is nearby with many walking routes. A perfect holiday base at any time of year.