- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Llandissilio 1 mile.
This superb eco-friendly Llandissilio cottage in open countryside, just a mile from the village centre, has been lovingly created from the conversion of a barn on the owners' working farm, with ponies, goats, cattle, free range ducks and chickens all nearby.
Full of character, and boasting a fabulous hot tub, this cosy Llandissilio cottage retains original features including open beams and stone walling.
While all three bedrooms are accessed internally, the main bedroom also has an external fire escape door leading to stone steps.
The spacious rooms throughout this beautiful Llandisillio cottage, and the peaceful informal garden and woodland areas make this the perfect setting for a family holiday.
Enjoy scenic walks or cycle rides from the doorstep, the thrills and spills of Oakwood Theme Park, beautiful sandy beaches, or visits to magnificent castles, mills and craft centres scattered around the area.
A terrific Llandissilio cottage, ideal for all the family.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor wet room with shower, basin, WC. Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin, WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Eco-friendly central heating from Biomass boiler, all electricity generated from owners' wind turbine
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi, small library of books/games/DVDs
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large informal garden with lawned area, open woodland, furniture & BBQ
- Hot tub available at £80 per week and £50 per short break, payable direct to owner
- Covered, open shed available for cycles
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop & pub 1 mile
- Note: Last 0.2 miles to cottage is via single farm track - not suitable for low suspension vehicles
- Note: This property may be suitable for accompanied disabled - contact office for further information.
About the location
Haverfordwest 12 miles; Carmarthen 23 miles.
The scattered village of Llandissilio has a general store, a post office, a restaurant and two pubs - one of which is a traditional Welsh "local", unchanged since it was first opened. For a wider selection of shops, pubs and eating places, the delightful market town of Narberth is just 5 miles away and Haverfordwest, the county town, is just 12 miles away where you can also explore its historic castle. Walks and cycle rides through beautiful countryside are on your doorstep with the complete coastal path and the Preseli Mountains also close at hand for the intrepid walkers in your party. Visits to Oakwood Theme Park, Folly Farm and the Dinosaur Park offer fun packed days or take a boat trip from Tenby to the beautiful island of Caldey with its monastery and beautiful sandy beach. There are castles, mills, craft centres and golf courses galore scattered all over this beautiful Welsh county thus making this the perfect base for all the family all year round.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute