- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Carmarthen 10 miles.
This delightful Carmarthen holiday cottage, a few miles out of the town, is a wing of the owner's farmhouse, set on the family farm where children can enjoy feeding the calves and watching the milking to experience true rural life.
This cosy Carmarthen cottage has a well-equipped kitchen with dining area and charming sitting room with a lovely woodburner for the cooler seasons.
There are character beams and lovely Welsh furniture throughout this cottage near Carmarthen.
Two spacious bedrooms, again with classic Welsh furniture, and a lovely bathroom complete this charming Carmarthen cottage.
Enjoy alfresco dining in the lovely grounds and enjoy the far-reaching countryside views, or venture out from this Carmarthen cottage on scenic walks and cycle rides from the doorstep.
Carmarthen offers a variety of shops, a cinema, a castle, tea rooms, pubs and even a steam railway for great days out, or why not venture a little further to the beautiful Welsh coastline with sandy beaches and the famous Dylan Thomas Boathouse in Laugharne?
A delightful Carmarthen cottage to enjoy rural living all year round.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x family room with 3 single beds. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Shared utility. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, use of washing machine and tumble dryer in owner's utility, TV/DVD with Freeview, small library of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and basket of logs for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgates (bottom and top of stairs)
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Secure storage for cycles
- Large lawned garden and patio with furniture and gas BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome, in kitchen only
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 4 miles
- Note: Dogs to be kept on lead whilst outside
- Note: Children welcome to feed the calves and watch milking process by arrangement with the owner
- Note: Children to be supervised at all times whilst outdoors due to large farm machinery
- Note: Use of a holiday complex bar, swimming pool and tennis courts just 500 yards away, by arrangement with the owner.
About the location
Llanelli 15 miles; Tenby 25 miles; National Botanic Gardens 8 miles.
The town of Carmarthen overlooks the banks of the River Tywi and boasts the ruins of a Norman castle, the site of a Roman amphitheatre, a museum containing Roman relics and a good variety of shops, pubs and restaurants. Carmarthenshire is known as the ‘Garden of Wales’, whose beautiful coast and countryside provides the perfect backdrop for a wide range of activities. There is excellent walking, cycling, birdwatching, fishing and golf available, as well as many country parks, show caves, gold mines, steam railways and castles to visit. Enjoy day trips to the golden sandy beaches and rocky coves of beautiful Carmarthen Bay, the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park or the majestic Black Mountains.
- Last minute