- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Clears 3 miles.
A stunning detached cottage, nestling within the grounds of the owners' 12 acres of rolling fields and woodlands, on the lower side of a valley known locally as Paradise Valley.
Set in its own private enclosed gardens, this exquisite St. Clears cottage is beautifully decorated and furnished with a well-equipped kitchen with dining area, a cosy sitting room with warming woodburner, two delightful bedrooms, a spacious bathroom and a sunny conservatory.
Guests at this St. Clears cottage may enjoy use of the fitness room and Hydro-Aqua exercise pool by arrangement with the owner.
The owners rescue a variety of animals, which are all close at hand to see during your stay at this St. Clears cottage, along with the free-roaming peacocks, chickens and ducks.
Enjoy a woodland walk full of wildlife and bird life right from the doorstep of your St. Clears cottage, then just sit and relax in a garden swing and take in the breathtaking countryside views.
Days away from this lovely St. Clears cottage can be as relaxing or as busy as you wish as you explore this wonderful part of Wales.
Perfectly located to enjoy all Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire have to offer, this St. Clears cottage is well placed for sandy beaches, ancient castles, intriguing old mills and museums, theme parks and a vast choice of superb golf courses.
All year round, this St. Clears holiday cottage is the perfect choice for all the family.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV, 1 x twin with TV. Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, CD player, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Additional fuel for woodburner available to purchase from owners
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Use of indoor Hydro-Aqua trainer exercise swimming pool available April to mid October
- Use fitness equipment and shower/toilet facilities
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed garden with lawned area and patio with furniture
- Shared use of owners' grounds and woodland area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Open ponds on woodland walk, children to be supervised
- Note: Owners can offer extra rooms in their B&B on site
- Note: The Hydro-Aqua pool is only available by prior arrangement with the owner at a cost of £5 per hour (max. 2 people at a time)
- Over 18s only may use the pool
- Note: Due to the cottage's thick walls and rural location, the WiFi is slow
- Note: Children aged 6+ only.
About the location
Carmarthen 10 miles.
St. Clears is a small town set inland between Carmarthen and the coastal resorts of the Pembrokeshire coast. Great for exploring the South Wales coastline, the area is ideal for walkers, cyclists, and explorers alike. St. Clears hosts a variety of festivals and carnivals throughout the year, and has a number of shops, pubs and eateries, and the mound of the 12th century St. Clears Castle can still be seen. Within a short drive of St. Clears are Folly Farm, Oakwood Theme Park and the Heron's Brook Golfing and Fishing Centre. Visit Tenby, Laugharne Castle, the Dylan Thomas Boathouse and the renowned Botanic and Aberglasney Gardens. In all directions there is easy access to stunning scenery including the Preselli Mountains, the Pembrokeshire coastal path, Gower Peninsula, and the Brecon Beacons. A wonderful base for exploring South Wales, with something for everyone!
Note: Children aged 6+ only.