- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Clears 3 miles.
A stunning detached cottage, nestling within the grounds of the owners' 12 acres of rolling fields and woodlands, on the lower side of a valley known locally as Paradise Valley.
Set in its own private enclosed gardens, this exquisite St.
Clears cottage is beautifully decorated and furnished with a well-equipped kitchen with dining area, a cosy sitting room with warming woodburner, two delightful bedrooms, a spacious bathroom and a sunny conservatory.
Guests at this St.
Clears cottage may enjoy use of the fitness room and Hydro-Aqua exercise pool by arrangement with the owner.
The owners rescue a variety of animals, which are all close at hand to see during your stay at this St.
Clears cottage, along with the free-roaming peacocks, chickens and ducks.
Enjoy a woodland walk full of wildlife and bird life right from the doorstep of your St.
Clears cottage, then just sit and relax in a garden swing and take in the breathtaking countryside views.
Days away from this lovely St.
Clears cottage can be as relaxing or as busy as you wish as you explore this wonderful part of Wales.
Perfectly located to enjoy all Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire have to offer, this St.
Clears cottage is well placed for sandy beaches, ancient castles, intriguing old mills and museums, theme parks and a vast choice of superb golf courses.
All year round, this St.
Clears holiday cottage is the perfect choice for all the family.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV, 1 x twin with TV. Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, CD player, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Additional fuel for woodburner available to purchase from owners
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Use of indoor Hydro-Aqua trainer exercise swimming pool available April to mid October
- Use fitness equipment and shower/toilet facilities
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed garden with lawned area and patio with furniture
- Shared use of owners' grounds and woodland area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Open ponds on woodland walk, children to be supervised
- Note: Owners can offer extra rooms in their B&B on site
- Note: The Hydro-Aqua pool is only available by prior arrangement with the owner at a cost of £5 per hour (max. 2 people at a time)
- Over 18s only may use the pool
- Note: Due to the cottage's thick walls and rural location, the WiFi is slow
- Note: Children aged 6+ only.
Note: Children aged 6+ only.
- “Beautiful cottage, good location”
- “The cottage was to a very high standard, light and bright and spotlessly clean. Everything in the way of appliances had been thought about. Manuals for you to look at if you were unfamiliar with any. Additional information regarding walks and there approximate completion time, noting places to eat etc, all in a folder to peruse. The owner gave us a warm welcome and was on hand should we have needed any assistance . The welcome pack was an added bonus. An excellent holiday was enjoyed by us all.”
- “'Simply the best'.”
- “During the past 10 years we have stayed in a number of self-catering cottages in The Cotswolds, Scotland, The New Forest , Brittany and Normandy but none have come close to the standards set by Val and Keith at Molly's Cottage in Llangynin. This has to be one of the best equipped and prepared properties in the self catering sector - from the variety of the 'goodies' in the welcome pack to the quality and range of the furnishings and fittings. (There's even a tool kit). We have just returned from our second very enjoyable visit and hope to return in 2016.”
- “Visit once, you will always return”
- “Another stay in Val and Keith's beautiful and luxurious "Molly's Cottage" on the outskirts of St Clears. There is very little the owners could do to make us feel more welcome or to make their property more like home. This is a real gem of a holiday cottage in "get away from it all setting" with everything you could possibly need and so much more. We will return!”
- “very enjoyable”
- “Everything about Molly's Cottage is positive. Beautifully furnished, very spacious and clean with everything you could possibly want. Fantastic shower and beautiful grounds to wander in. If you love animals, this is the place for you and the proprieters are both extremely friendly folk. We definitely would go again.”
- “The cottage with everything.”
- “This holiday had one of the best cottages we have ever stayed in. It was clean and comfortable with our every need catered for. The local places of interest were numerous and the scenery beautiful. We will definitely go back one day.”
- “Fantastic cottage and hosts, one of the best we've stayed in”
- “A very warm welcome from the hosts and very useful welcome pack (milk, homemade bread wine etc) and a delightful cottage with everything you would need. Decoration and furnishings are to the highest of standards. A very comfortable cottage indeed. Great views and normally very quiet and peaceful, (peacocks permitting). The peacocks however provide excellent entertainment as do the other animals. Highly recommended and we'll be back”
- “The cottage was amazing! Very well equipped, comfortable and homely. The setting, together with the animals made it a very enjoyable and peaceful holiday. One of the best holiday cottages that we have stayed in and would thoroughly recommend it.”
- “Molly's Cottage is comfortable and very well equipped. It is a great place to retreat to for a restful holiday but is also within easy reach of the coast, towns and places of interest in and around Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire.”
- “The cottage was very clean and comfortable, and set in a peaceful rural location.”
- “A lovely cottage in a good central position for visiting South Wales.”
- “Molly's Cottage is set in a peaceful and idyllic location in one of the most beautiful areas of Britain. Our hosts were welcoming and thoughtfully provided every comfort. For someone needing a respite from stress this has been heavenly, a little like Eden waking to bird song and encountering peacocks on the threshold. We shall come back!”
- “Perfect in every way.”
- “Fantastic accommodation and friendly helpful owners. Delightful animals. Good central location for local attractions.”
About the location
Carmarthen 10 miles.
St. Clears is a small town set inland between Carmarthen and the coastal resorts of the Pembrokeshire coast. Great for exploring the South Wales coastline, the area is ideal for walkers, cyclists, and explorers alike. St. Clears hosts a variety of festivals and carnivals throughout the year, and has a number of shops, pubs and eateries, and the mound of the 12th century St. Clears Castle can still be seen. Within a short drive of St. Clears are Folly Farm, Oakwood Theme Park and the Heron's Brook Golfing and Fishing Centre. Visit Tenby, Laugharne Castle, the Dylan Thomas Boathouse and the renowned Botanic and Aberglasney Gardens. In all directions there is easy access to stunning scenery including the Preselli Mountains, the Pembrokeshire coastal path, Gower Peninsula, and the Brecon Beacons. A wonderful base for exploring South Wales, with something for everyone!