- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Pembroke 1 mile.
A charming, detached house with a secluded garden on the outskirts of Pembroke Dock, just 1 mile from the wonderful medieval town of Pembroke in South Wales.
All the rooms in this lovely Pembroke cottage are spacious and well-equipped with a choice of two sitting rooms, one with a welcoming woodburner for cooler nights and the other with a dining area overlooking the pretty garden.
A well-equipped kitchen at this Pembroke cottage leads to a breakfast room which also offers extra space for board games or other children activities.
The three charming bedrooms and family bathroom complete the accommodation at this Pembroke holiday cottage.
Outside this Pembroke cottage are enclosed gardens offering a perfect setting for alfresco dining.
With a cycle and walking route right from the doorstep and the picturesque town of Pembroke only a mile away, there is plenty to enjoy without travelling far.
Welcoming tea rooms, quirky little shops, the Mill Pond and the magnificent castle make for a great day out in Pembroke.
Venture a little further to enjoy the beautiful sandy beaches, the award-winning coastal path, the Welsh Zoo (as seen on TV), a selection of golf courses, boat trips to the bird islands or Caldey Island.
Whatever the time of year this is a wonderful Pembroke cottage for a family holiday.
Three bedrooms: 1 x family room with king-size double, child's single bed and basin, 1 x twin with basin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor WC and basin. Fitted kitchen. Breakfast room. Sitting room with woodburner. Second sitting room with dining area and gas fire.
- Gas central heating with woodburner in sitting room and gas fire in second sitting room
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden plus enclosed patio with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Access to the cottage is over an unmanned railway crossing - infrequent trains pass at very slow speed but care to be taken plus some minimal noise audible while outdoors
- Note: Open pond in garden so children to be supervised at all times
- Note: Ruins of original house adjacent to garden and out of bounds to guests
- Note: The child's single bed is suitable for 6 years and under
- Note: Max
- 5 adults and 1 child under 6.
About the location
Tenby 10 miles; Haverfordwest 11 miles.
A medieval walled town, Pembroke is home to a magnificent castle, which was the birthplace of Henry Tudor. In an idyllic location, on the river estuary, this historic town has an abundance of shops, quaint tea rooms and restaurants. The stunning Pembrokeshire coastline is nearby, with its award-winning beaches and great walks along the coastal path. There is a popular cycle path starting here too. St Govan’s Chapel is built into the cliff face, where you can take in lovely views from Stack Rocks, or surfers can head to Freshwater West, which featured in one of the Harry Potter films. Within easy reach are Oakwood Theme Park, Folly Farm, where you can feed molly lambs or enjoy a tractor ride, Manor House Wildlife Park, Dinosaur Experience and Heatherton World of Adventures. Pembroke is the ideal base for a family holiday, a walking break or just the chance to unwind in beautiful surroundings.
Note: Max. 5 adults and 1 child under 6.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute