- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
St Davids 7 miles. This high quality holiday lodge is set on a quiet park of just 18 lodges, half a mile from the small Pembrokeshire village of Llanrhian, 7 miles from St Davids.
A few steps lead to the side entrance or onto the decked veranda for access into this cottage near St Davids.
Once inside you will be delighted with the high specification of furnishings and fittings and immediately feel relaxed and keen to start your holiday.
With a spacious, light and airy open-plan living area, all the family can enjoy each other's company whether cooking, eating or watching TV.
Three bedrooms, a bathroom and an extra cloakroom complete the accommodation in this St Davids holiday cottage.
Overlooking the large lawned area where children can quite safely enjoy outdoor play, the adults can relax on the veranda with a quiet drink and keep an eye on the fun and games.
The countryside views stretch as far as a glimpse of the sea, and beckon you to explore this wonderful coastline from the world-renowned coastal path, which is just 500 yards from this St Davids holiday cottage, or on one of the superb sandy beaches scattered in both directions.
The nearby little fishing harbour in Porthgain is one of this beautiful area's highlights and you can reach it via a public right of way near your cottage which leads you to Porthgain through fields.
Guests can sample the fresh fish caught daily in the village which is then cooked to perfection in the fish and chip shop or restaurant, you will not find anything fresher in the whole of the UK.
After sampling this superb food, wander round the little art galleries for that special memento of your stay.
The days out from this wonderful St.
Davids holiday cottage are so varied - boat trips to the bird islands, white water rafting, theme parks, castles galore and, of course, a stay in this spectacular part of Wales could not be complete without visiting St.
Davids with its magnificent cathedral, quirky little shops and tea rooms.
A perfect St Davids holiday cottage in the perfect location all year round.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Cloakroom with basin and WC. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Underfloor electric heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, small selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private decked patio with furniture
- Large shared lawns with picnic benches
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Although all ground floor accommodation, the cabin is accessed up a few steps
- Note: Entrance is down a short lane of about 0.2 miles, which is unsuitable for low suspension vehicles.
- Last minute
- “Myself, husband and my Mum spent a fantastic week at Ty Pren enjoying the tranquil location and total away from it all feel. Harbour only 10 minutes walk across the fields, and this lodge had a good view across to the sea. Total home from home as lodge has all the modcons that we use. Cleanliness fantastic, and lovely to get a welcome tray and boquet of flowers on arrival. Only downside was the track leading up to the park, could have done with a bit of TLC as not suitable for all cars due to large ruts! Local shop couple of miles so remember to stock up before you arrive. St Davids has large supermarket as does Goodwick. We will be back.”
- “We love the location which we know well from previous visits to the area. The lodge is very well situated with a good view and a short, pleasant walk to Porthgain and the coastal path. The lodge was very comfortable, warm and dry even on rainy days, while the large corner sofa is perfect for sociable evenings playing cards or watching a film.”
- “The cabin was fabulous; lovely wood panelling, lots of space & fully equipped! Perfect for us as a family of 4, plus the dog could come which was great. A great location for visiting St Davids & would definitely recommend to anyone.”
- “The cottage was really amazing and the area is superb. I would definitely come again. A relaxing and an amazing holiday had by the whole family.”
- “"Location was amazing and the site was clean and peaceful. Plenty of hot water was available at any time and the beds were very comfortable after a long day walking."”
- “An excellent break in a lovely setting. The lodge was warm and comfy, we all enjoyed it, including the dog.”
- “Great location near the sea”
- “Quality and warmth of the property, its remote location and access to footpaths and good food pub & bistro. A splendid site. A great number of guests have visited many times - we can understand why.”
- “This accommodation was to a very good standard, with the fresh flowers in the lounge and welcoming tray of cakes, milk in the fridge and tea making necessities on our arrival. All in all, we were well pleased with the accommodation, the service from Sykes Cottages and our choice of this holiday.”
- “Peaceful and tranquil without being too isolated.”
- “An excellent abode! Everything was a very high standard and decorated with good taste. Easy access to everything. Lovely walk to the beautiful village with a good pub, a nice restaurant, an 'ice-cream parlour' and several galleries.”
About the location
The city of St Davids is situated on the far south west coast of Wales. Granted city status by Queen Elizabeth II, it is the smallest city in Wales, with its' magnificent Cathedral dating back to the 12th Century and the ruins of the Bishops Palace, both wonderful buildings to explore. Situated within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, St Davids is a delightful place with an array of unique shops, tea rooms, restaurants and pubs, surrounded by spectacular coastal scenery. Nearby Whitesands Bay is one of the many beautiful beaches in the area, and walkers will delight in the spectacular views from the coastal path which runs around the complete coastline of Pembrokeshire. Local buses will help with your walking plans, so that you can walk several stretches of the path with totally different landscapes and views each day. Dolphin spotting from land or from the many boat trips to local islands are a must, and are also perfect for enjoying the wonderful array of birds in their natural habitat. St Davids is the perfect holiday destination, whether you are looking for a quiet relaxing break, wonderful walking, a round of golf, an exploration of magnificent castles or fun filled days at Oakwood Theme Park, farm parks and much more.