- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Amroth 1 mile. Situated down a short lane just off the coastal road between the wonderful sandy beaches of Pendine and Amroth, this delightful semi-detached ground floor Amroth cottage is located in peaceful surroundings and has ramped access, a spacious living areas and a large wet room suitable for wheelchair users. Enjoying open countryside by day and the absolute delight of star gazing at night, this is a wonderful holiday base. The comfortable open-plan living accommodation is charming and the two bedrooms are well furnished, so your holiday at this Amroth cottage will be most enjoyable. This delightful Amroth cottage has been created from old farm buildings and each is furnished, decorated and equipped to a high standard with individual character and charm. Positioned around a large courtyard, the cottage has outdoor seating and shared use of a lawned area as well as a fantastic children's play area with climbing frame, which younger guests will adore, and opportunity for walks on the farmland. From the time you step into your cottage, to the time you have to leave, you will be thoroughly pleased with your holiday cottage choice. Why not take some time to enjoy countryside or coastal walks right from the doorstep, or maybe take an invigorating horse ride on the beach? There is plenty to do in the local area as this cottage is located close to the lovely seaside village of Amroth with its pubs, restaurants, cafes, shops and of course its wonderful sandy beach. The choice of attractions around your cottage offers something for all the family with an array of castles, wonderful theme parks, golf courses, seaside resorts and peaceful walks. An excellent Amroth cottage in wonderful countryside near to fantastic beaches.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x four poster king-size double, 1 x adult bunks. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Shared utility.
- Oil central heating
- LPG oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared use of washing machines and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Seating area in front of cottage with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Dogs to be kept under strict control while outdoors
- Note: Cottage accessed down an uneven farm track of 0.2 miles
- Note: Check in 4pm.
- Last minute
- “The cottage was a real home from home, the beds were so comfortable we didn't want to get up in the mornings! We Would recommend this delightful hidden gem to anyone who will listen!! Well worth a visit.”
- “It felt like being at home and I felt safe no matter where I went. The standard was above and beyond what I was expecting. The cottage had everything you needed, and the quality of the bedding was superb, no flat lumpy pillows. I couldn't have picked a better place for my holiday. The owners were very welcoming and extremely helpful. I took my dog Stan for his first holiday and the area is so dog friendly, it was refreshing. The beaches are stunning and so clean. This is a great place to go if you're single, a couple or a family.”
- “Fantastic cottage in a fantastic location.”
- “To find a property of such quality meant that we had a wonderful holiday. Nothing was too much trouble for the owners who obviously cared that their visitors should enjoy their stay. The wood store was a treasure trove with its resources - maps, books, food, equipment for dogs, washing machine, tumble drier etc.”
- “The cottage had everything you could possibly need, was really clean and tidy. The linen was lovely. Overall best cottage we have ever had!”
- “After many years staying in holiday cottages, I must say that The Dairy is up amongst the best. The owners were especially friendly and helpful and the little honesty shop was a delight. I shall certainly be staying again. I cannot praise it enough.”
- “Very friendly hosts, always there to help you, we had a very warm welcome. The location was what we wanted; nice and quiet surroundings, not far from the sea/hotels and shops. The cottage was set behind the main road and this was a plus if you had pets/children. We are already thinking of booking another holiday here.”
- “We enjoyed the peace and quiet but we were close to all areas. It was very dog friendly and the owners made you very welcome nothing was too much trouble.”
- “An ideal location, beautiful kept grounds, lovely cottage and owners.”
About the location
Saundersfoot 3 miles; Tenby 8 miles.
Amroth is a coastal village in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and is the southern start of the award-winning Pembrokeshire Coast Path. The village has a selection of pubs serving good food, cafes and shops close to the beach which offers safe swimming. The beautiful sandy beach stretches the whole length of the village and at extreme low tide you can still see the petrified forest, destroyed when sea levels rose 7000 years ago. From this wonderful seaside location you can discover all Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire have to offer and with such an array of attractions you will be spoilt for choice. Enjoy the scenic Welsh coast with wonderful unspoilt beaches, vibrant seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot, boat trips to Caldey Island or the bird islands and wonderful water sports. Go inland to enjoy historic castles, museums, steam railways, zoos and theme parks. A perfect location for all year round holidays.