- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Barbrook Holiday Cottages
Narberth 7 miles. Situated in the scattered rural village of Martletwy in the heart of Pembrokeshire, seven miles from Narberth, these three delightful Narberth holiday cottages are next door to each other down a quiet country road. All three Narberth cottages offer light and airy accommodation and are very well equipped for family holidays. With delightful private decked areas at the rear of each of these Narberth cottages, you can enjoy private al fresco dining or take a stroll across the road for shared use of the owners' large grassed paddock with picnic benches and a BBQ, where the children can enjoy a football kick about, trampoline, play house and climbing frame. Ffynnon Dewi and Ffynnon Ni offer exactly the same accommodation, with Badgers Brook a little larger, offering the opportunity to sleep a total of eighteen over the three Narberth cottages. This beautiful, quiet location is ideal to sit and relax, or enjoy walking or cycling along country lanes. Just over three miles away from these charming Narberth cottages, you will find the lazy village of Lawrenny, which is a delightful base for many yachts and smaller boats with a shingle shore to stroll along. The vibrant village of Narberth itself is a treat with its small unique designer and gift shops, local produce butchers, bakers and grocers plus tea rooms, restaurants and pubs. From these superb Narberth cottages, the whole of Pembrokeshire beckons from the peaceful world-renowned coastal path and sandy beaches to the castles, museums, old mills and varied theme parks. All year round you will be delighted with your choice of both location and cottage.
This Narberth cottage is the largest of the three bungalows in this rural location in Martletwy, with easy access around the property to the delightful area at the rear making it suitable for the less mobile.
Families and friends will love spending time together in this Narberth cottage, with a very well equipped kitchen, large beamed sitting room, four varied bedrooms and shared use of the paddock over the road.
Pembrokeshire is on the doorstep, with castles, theme parks, towns and villages all waiting to be discovered.
Note: This Narberth cottage can be booked with Refs.
12792 and 12793, together they accommodate 18 people.
All ground floor. Four bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin (1 x 3' bed and 1 x 2'6 bed), 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
Storage heaters and radiators with electric fire in sitting room. Range with electric oven hob and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, small selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot and highchair on request. Off road parking for 4 cars. Secure bike storage. Private patio to rear with garden furniture and BBQ. Shared use of large grassed paddock with children's play items, used at own risk. One well-behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop 3.5 miles, pub 2.5 miles. Note: There is a fenced stream in the paddock.
- Last minute
- “The bungalow was absolutely magnificent, we were extremely impressed. There was everything there you would require and the owners were very pleasant and helpful. It was also conveniently placed for easy access to many places and we had a really enjoyable holiday.”
- “Probably the cleanest and well equipped holiday accommodation I have stayed in. Excellent.”
- “The cottage was spacious, very well equipped and good quality throughout.”
- “An immaculate house, very well maintained and cared for. Everything one needed was thought about and available.”
- “This was a clean and comfortable, very well equipped accomodation absolutely everything was available from a cheese slice to a potty!!!! The use of the paddock opposite was a bonus full of play stuff and lots to do for all ages. The accomodation itself is in a pleasant, quiet setting. Plenty to see and do in close proximity. All round, a great stay.”
- “Accommodation was to a very high standard, with lots of space for our party of four adults and two children. The paddock across the road with a huge play area for the children was a welcome surprise, was thoughtfully put together and greatly appreciated. In a central location for all local beaches and attractions.”
About the location
Tenby 10 miles.
The bustling town of Narberth, with its abundance of quirky shops, tea rooms and restaurants, is a delight to visit by day, and with many pubs and live bands playing at the Queens Hall, it is a great night out too. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons, with the fantastic seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot close by, and isolated, unspoilt sandy beaches at Broad Haven and Barafundle for a quiet relaxing day in the summer or an invigorating walk in autumn and winter. There are boating trips to see the dolphins and the huge variety of bird life on the outlying island of Skomer, or white water rafting for the more adventurous. Oakwood Theme Park, Folly Farm, Blackpool Mill and many more area attractions including Bluestone and its Blue Lagoon water park (the biggest indoor swimming pool, with wave effect, in Wales), make this a perfect base for a family holiday any time of the year.