- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Clears 3 miles.
This delightfully-presented end-terrace cottage, situated in the small rural hamlet of Meidrim, offers a lovely base for a romantic break.
Beautifully decorated and furnished throughout, and set on the main road running through this scenic little Welsh community, Cosy Cottage is perfectly located to explore this corner of Wales.
The open plan living space is bright and cheerful, and offers a relaxing and calming room where cosy nights in, after great days out and about, will be the order of the day.
Enjoy a little time outdoors on the rear decked patio, watching the world pass by, with an early morning coffee or a late evening drink.
After a good night’s sleep, plentiful days out await your discovery with countryside walks, cycle rides, visits to historic castles, a peep into Dylan Thomas' past in nearby Laugharne, or maybe some retail therapy in Carmarthen.
From lazy days on sandy beaches to adrenalin-fuelled rides in theme parks, attractions in this beautiful area are so varied that you’re certain to find something for everyone, and returning to this attractive little cottage will be the icing on the cake.
One double bedroom with TV. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with first floor underfloor heating and electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Ample off road parking
- Decked patio with furniture and BBQ
- Secure shed for bikes
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Dining area is created from folding table and chairs
- Note: Bedroom has sloping ceilings with some limited headroom
- Note: Front door opens directly onto a bend in the road
- There are two roads opposite the cottage and some traffic noise will be experienced when outside
- Note: Access to patio is via ramp beside front of cottage
About the location
Carmarthen 10 miles.
St. Clears is a small town set inland between Carmarthen and the coastal resorts of the Pembrokeshire coast. Great for exploring the South Wales coastline, the area is ideal for walkers, cyclists, and explorers alike. St. Clears hosts a variety of festivals and carnivals throughout the year, and has a number of shops, pubs and eateries, and the mound of the 12th century St. Clears Castle can still be seen. Within a short drive of St. Clears are Folly Farm, Oakwood Theme Park and the Heron's Brook Golfing and Fishing Centre. Visit Tenby, Laugharne Castle, the Dylan Thomas Boathouse and the renowned Botanic and Aberglasney Gardens. In all directions there is easy access to stunning scenery including the Preselli Mountains, the Pembrokeshire coastal path, Gower Peninsula, and the Brecon Beacons. A wonderful base for exploring South Wales, with something for everyone!
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute