- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Treicert Farm Cottages
Newport 4 miles. Located on a family-run farm in peaceful surroundings and with magnificent countryside views, these four Newport cottages sit at the end of a short lane, only two miles from the village of Nevern in Pembrokeshire. These Newport cottages have been lovingly created from old farm buildings and are furnished, decorated and equipped to a very high standard. Each of these Newport cottages retains character features with light and airy rooms and private outdoor areas to enjoy the spectacular views. With a variety of accommodation across these four Newport cottages, they can accommodate 16 people in total. You can enjoy walks right from the doorstep of these Newport cottages or join the famous Pembrokeshire Coast Path in the nearby coastal town of Newport, where you can also find some gifts in the little shops, enjoy a Welsh cream tea or perhaps play a round of golf overlooking the sea. A visit to the famous weeping tree in the graveyard in nearby Nevern church is a must, or why not enjoy a meal and a drink in the fine village pub? The choice of attractions around these Newport cottages will please all the family with scenic coastal and hill walks, castles, mills, craft centres, theme parks and zoos. With wonderful sandy beaches to relax on in the summer, and the majesty of the rough seas in cooler months, whatever you are looking for in your holiday, these wonderful Newport cottages are the perfect location and you will want to return again and again.
This Newport cottage is set in quiet countryside and has been luxuriously furnished and decorated. This Newport cottage offers wonderful accommodation and has the added attraction of a warming woodburner in the sitting room, perfect for cosy evenings in on chilly nights. Wonderful character beams and stone walls add to the charm of this delightful Newport cottage. Two spacious bedrooms and a luxury bathroom will make your holiday one of the best you have ever experienced in this beautiful part of Wales. Note: This property can be booked with Refs. 6162, 6163 and 6164 and together they accommodate 16 people.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed decked patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: Fenced pond within farm grounds
- Note: Cottage accessed via a farm lane of approx
- 200 yards.
- Last minute
- “A GREAT STAY”
- “Very enjoyable stay, great place, a little bit out of the way but that made it all the better. We have a wheelchair for my father in law who is disabled and found the access very easy. We would recommend this place.”
- “A lovely spacious, well equipped cottage in a lovely part of the countryside. The coast was beautiful and there was lots of walking and stunning views. All in all a good break.”
- “A warm, well decorated and well equipped cottage with very friendly owners. Couldn't fault it at all and had a lovely time.”
- “The cottage was lovely and welcoming as were the hosts. The location was great, being well off the beaten track but at the same time was a short drive to notable villages and attractions.”
- “Beautiful cottage, great location and friendly & welcoming hosts.”
- “A very nice cottage in a perfect location for accessing the coastal path. Good pubs in nearby Nevern and Newport. Friendly hosts.”
- “My husband, myself and our elderly border collie had a wonderfully peaceful week in the superbly decorated and fitted out cottage. The log burner was really welcome on the couple of rainy nights that we had. The owners had the right level of friendliness and help, we would definitely go back there again.”
- “A lovely cottage, ideally placed for walking and beaches.”
- “The cottage was very comfortable, clean and well-equipped. We liked the location and surrounding area and the weather. The owners were very welcoming and there if needed.”
- “Our holiday was in a beautiful part of Wales. The cottage was quiet and comfortable and provided a welcome base to return to after beautiful cliff walks. The kitchen was very well equipped, so self catering was fun. The family were welcoming and unobtrusive, perfect.”
- “Lovely setting. Peaceful and very relaxing and a warm welcome received from the owners. The cottage was clean, very comfortable and tastefully furnished. Fabulous coastal walks and scenery. Lovely eating places in Nevern and Newport . Highly recommend the cottage and plan to return in a few years.”
- “The quiet surroundings and the fantastic walks near the property. The beaches were also excellent.”
- “This was an ideal location to access some beautiful Pembrokeshire coastal walks, including if you so wished walks from the cottage.”
About the location
Fishguard 7 miles; Cardigan 10 miles.
Newport is a beautiful coastal town in Pembrokeshire, south west Wales lying on the River Nevern with a selection of shops, pubs, tea rooms, plus an excellent golf course overlooking the sea as well as a lovely sheltered harbour. Newport lies on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path which is renowned worldwide for its unique landscape and wonderful opportunities to go dolphin and seal spotting. Wonderful coastal walks along the path or in the nearby Preseli Hills with the ever changing scenery are a walkers dream all year round. Learn about history when you visit the mills, craft centres and castles dotted around the county or spend a day at the wonderful Castell Henllys Iron Age Fort where you can learn hands on all about living during that time. See the majestic Shire Horses at the Shire Horse Farm or spend relaxing days on the huge choice of beautiful sandy beaches. All year round this is a perfect location for all the family.