- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Carmarthen 3 miles.
A unique and cosy detached cottage situated in peaceful country surroundings on the owner's seasonal arable and livestock smallholding, three miles from Carmarthen.
The owner has made this Carmarthen cottage a real home-from-home, with charming traditional furnishings throughout, typical of a Welsh country cottage.
Open beams in the sitting room add to the wonderful character of this Carmarthen holiday cottage and the delightful mezzanine twin room, with its own small balcony, gives the opportunity to sit outside and enjoy the far-reaching countryside views on a sunny afternoon.
A ground floor bedroom and bathroom are ideal for the less mobile, making this Carmarthen cottage perfect for a variety of holidaymakers.
The walks through the owner's fields and woodland are a nature lover's and birdwatcher's paradise, and being located at the top of the hill, the walking and cycle rides from the doorstep of this Carmarthen cottage are varied and very enjoyable.
The county town of Carmarthen is just three miles away, and is ideal for a spot of shopping, and offers an array of eating places, a cinema, theatre, Merlin's Hill Centre and a steam railway ride.
The outstanding Welsh coastline with its coastal path and an array of sandy beaches is within a short drive, so whether you want a fun-filled holiday or a quiet relaxing retreat, this Carmarthen holiday cottage fits the bill all year round.
Mostly ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x mezzanine twin with sloping ceilings and balcony. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with double sofa bed.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer available in separate building by arrangement, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, small selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Private rear seating area with furniture
- Shared lawned garden at side
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Dogs to be kept under strict control while outdoors due to animals in adjacent fields
- Note: Cottage lies next to a quiet road but some traffic noise will be experienced when outside
- Note: There is one internal step from the sitting room to the rest of the ground floor.
About the location
Llanelli 15 miles; Tenby 25 miles; National Botanic Gardens 8 miles.
The town of Carmarthen overlooks the banks of the River Tywi and boasts the ruins of a Norman castle, the site of a Roman amphitheatre, a museum containing Roman relics and a good variety of shops, pubs and restaurants. Carmarthenshire is known as the â€˜Garden of Wales', whose beautiful coast and countryside provides the perfect backdrop for a wide range of activities. There is excellent walking, cycling, birdwatching, fishing and golf available, as well as many country parks, show caves, gold mines, steam railways and castles to visit. Enjoy day trips to the golden sandy beaches and rocky coves of beautiful Carmarthen Bay, the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park or the majestic Black Mountains.
- Last minute