- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Narberth 1 mile.
This beautiful woodland setting with picturesque lakes is one of Pembrokeshire's hidden delights, and this superb, detached Narberth lodge on a secluded little park offers luxury holiday accommodation.
The property has been awarded a Visit Wales five star grading, and built in 2013, there is a private hot tub and an 18-hole short golf course, making this Narberth lodge a first-class retreat set amidst wonderful woodland, parkland and mature gardens.
With double glazing throughout this Narberth lodge, the spacious open plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting areas has been tastefully furnished and decorated to complement the peaceful surroundings, while the two bedrooms, one with an en-suite, are both comfortable and charming, adding to the relaxing atmosphere of this superb holiday home.
Enjoy views over the park and distant Preseli Hills whilst dining alfresco on the spacious decked patio, or relax and unwind in the private hot tub - the perfect end to the day.
Though you needn't venture further than a short stroll from your Narbeth lodge, there is an array of attractions all within easy driving distance, including busy seaside resorts, unspoilt sandy beaches, the world-famous coastal path, castles and theme parks.
This really is the perfect location for a most memorable holiday.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with log-effect electric fire.
- LPG central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Parking for 2 cars
- Decked patio area with furniture plus hot tub (serviced daily), shared use of lawned areas and woodland
- Lockable shed for bikes, golf clubs and outdoor gear
- Half price golf
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Small on-site shop selling basic provisions open daily
- Shops, pubs and restaurants in Narberth 1 mile
- Note: Deep lakes and open streams at this property - ensure care is taken at all times
- Note: No children under 12
- Note: Please respect the quiet nature of the golf and fishing near to the lodge.
About the location
Wiseman's Bridge 7 miles; Tenby 10 miles.
The bustling town of Narberth is a delight to discover with its many individual shops, including upmarket boutiques, specialist deli grocers and unique gift shops, and a wide choice of restaurants, bistros and pubs can be found in and around the town. Queen's Hall, Narberth's leading cultural and arts venue hosts a variety of concerts, plays and events, which can be enjoyed throughout the year. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons with the harbour and seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot close by, visit secluded sandy beaches, such as the acclaimed Barafundle Bay for a quiet relaxing day, or take in an invigorating walk along the Pembrokeshire Coast National Path. Enjoy a boat trip to Caldey Island and its monastery, or to Skomer, which is renowned for its puffins. For the most adventurous, extreme watersports await, whilst golfers can take the challenge of Tenby's famous links course. Canaston Woods and the Landsker Trail is nearby with many walking routes. A perfect holiday base at any time of year.
Note: No children under 12