- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Narberth 1 mile.
The ultimate country retreat!
A superb, single-storey detached lodge with a private hot tub, directly next to a lake, only one mile from the town of Narberth.
Just a two minute walk to an 18-hole short golf course, this attractive lodge is set in 30 acres of beautiful woodland, parkland and mature gardens.
The decked area has its own hot tub, while inside, the superb open plan living area has been furnished and decorated to the highest standard.
With a well-equipped kitchen, delightful dining and sitting areas and two spacious bedrooms, one with an en-suite, this is a fantastic lodge for a romantic, relaxing break.
Golf is available on the doorstep, along with wonderful walks around the shared grounds into woodland.
Explore Tenby and Saundersfoot, surf at Freshwater West or Newgale, or visit the unspoilt sandy beaches at Broad Haven and Barafundle.
There are also castles, museums, zoos and working mills, with the coastal path and Preseli Mountains for the walkers in your group.
A wonderful Narberth lodge that is ideal, all year round.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire. Utility.
- LPG central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked area with furniture and hot tub, plus shared use of lawned areas and woodland
- Half price golf
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Deep lakes and open streams at this property, therefore ensure care is taken at all times
- Note: No children under 12 yrs
- Note: Please respect the quiet nature of the golf near to the lodge
- Note: Lodge has ramped access.
Note: No children under 12 yrs.
About the location
Tenby 10 miles.
The bustling town of Narberth is a delight to discover with its many individual shops, including upmarket boutiques, specialist deli grocers and unique gift shops, and a wide choice of restaurants, bistros and pubs can be found in and around the town. Queen's Hall, Narberth's leading cultural and arts venue hosts a variety of concerts, plays and events, which can be enjoyed throughout the year. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons with the harbour and seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot close by, visit secluded sandy beaches, such as the acclaimed Barafundle Bay for a quiet relaxing day, or take in an invigorating walk along the Pembrokeshire Coast National Path. Enjoy a boat trip to Caldey Island and its monastery, or to Skomer, which is renowned for its puffins. For the most adventurous, extreme watersports await, whilst golfers can take the challenge of Tenby's famous links course. Canaston Woods and the Landsker Trail is nearby with many walking routes. A perfect holiday base at any time of year.