- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Narberth 1 mile.
This superb, detached Narberth holiday cottage is rated 5 stars by the Wales Tourist Board, is set in a lovely secluded part of this beautifully peaceful woodland park and has a private hot tub and overlooks the lake and the golf course, with views of the Preseli Hills.
Step into this delightful Narberth cottage with its high quality furnishings and decor, and be both surprised and delighted with the spacious rooms.
With a well-equipped kitchen, delightful dining and sitting areas and two spacious bedrooms, one with an en-suite, this is a fantastic Narberth cottage for a romantic or relaxing break.
Right next to the woodland, you can enjoy walks and wonderful birdwatching opportunities from the doorstep.
Enjoy a round of golf within a few minutes' walk of this Narberth cottage or just sit on the delightful decked area and watch the golfers on the greens.
With the whole of this superb area beckoning, you can explore the local attractions that are within a short drive and there is something for everyone all year round.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas fire. Utility room.
- LPG central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview and BT Sport, DVD/CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Decked area with furniture and hot tub, shared use of lawned areas and woodland
- Half price golf
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pub 1 mile
- Note: Deep lakes and open streams at this property - ensure care is taken at all times
- Note: No children under 12
- Note: Please respect the quiet nature of the site
- Note: Lodge has ramped access.
Note: No children under 12.
About the location
Tenby 10 miles.
The bustling town of Narberth is a delight to discover with its many individual shops, including upmarket boutiques, specialist deli grocers and unique gift shops, and a wide choice of restaurants, bistros and pubs can be found in and around the town. Queen's Hall, Narberth's leading cultural and arts venue hosts a variety of concerts, plays and events, which can be enjoyed throughout the year. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons with the harbour and seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot close by, visit secluded sandy beaches, such as the acclaimed Barafundle Bay for a quiet relaxing day, or take in an invigorating walk along the Pembrokeshire Coast National Path. Enjoy a boat trip to Caldey Island and its monastery, or to Skomer, which is renowned for its puffins. For the most adventurous, extreme watersports await, whilst golfers can take the challenge of Tenby's famous links course. Canaston Woods and the Landsker Trail is nearby with many walking routes. A perfect holiday base at any time of year.