- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A spacious detached house in the village of Penderyn, within the Brecon Beacons National Park.
The superb quality throughout this cottage makes for a perfect base for family groups to gather in the spacious open plan living area, where the cooks can enjoy the excellent kitchen while others chat around the table or relax in the sitting area.
A second sitting room offers a retreat for quiet reading or catching up.
With five spacious bedrooms, two superb bathrooms and a delightful garden, you will be more than happy to return after lovely days out exploring this beautiful part of Wales.
The location in the Brecon Beacons National Park makes it perfect for walkers while others may enjoy a steam railway ride through the Beacons.
A visit to the Penderyn Distillery beckons, just down the road, while fishing and cycling at the renowned Glyncorrwg Mountain Bike Centre are close by.
The sandy beaches of the South Wales coast are easily accessed, so whatever the time of year, all the family can enjoy this lovely cottage.
Five bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x double with en-suite slipper bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin, 1 x single with pull-out stacker bed. Bathroom with corner bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area and sitting area (seats 6). Second sitting room (seats 4) with double sofa bed if required.
- Gas central heating (underfloor on ground floor)
- Range cooker with 4 electric ovens and 6 gas hobs, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, music system, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned garden and decked patio with garden furniture
- Secure shed for bicycles
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Open stream in garden, children to be supervised
- Note: Property about 50 yards from A-road, so may be some related traffic noise.
About the location
Aberdare 6 miles; Swansea 26 miles.
Penderyn is a small village in mid-Wales, home to a whisky distillery with a popular visitor centre, plus two pubs. Penderyn is set within the Brecon Beacons National Park, and as such makes a great base for enjoying some of the wonderful walks and cycle trails around the park. The sandy beaches of South Wales are easily reached, as is the university city of Swansea.