“Very comfortable and easy to find ...”Very comfortable and easy to find and local amenities not to far from cottage, a very good based to strike out from.
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Pembroke 2 miles.
A spacious, detached house, with extensive views over the lovely Pembroke Haven, on the outskirts of Pembroke Dock, just 2 miles from medieval Pembroke.
Offering spacious rooms, stylish contemporary decoration and high quality accommodation throughout, this makes a striking alternative to more traditional Wales cottages.
The sitting room and attractive tiered garden boast wonderful estuary views, while the two ground floor bedrooms share an unusual Jack-and-Jill bathroom, with wonderful double Jacuzzi bath; ideal for relaxing after a day exploring Pembroke and its castle, shops, tea rooms and restaurants.
Golfers will enjoy the course just half a mile away, while the rest of Pembrokeshire, Oakwood Leisure Park, sandy beaches at Broad Haven and Barafundle, Dinosaur Park and Folly Farm are all within easy reach.
A stylish Pembroke cottage for all the family.
Four bedrooms: 2 x ground floor double sharing Jack-and-Jill access to bathroom with large Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, basin, bidet and WC, 1 x double (with folding single bed if required), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining area and gas fire. Sun lounge.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Sky HD package and BT Sport, DVD/Blu-ray, stereo/CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Telephone (incoming calls only)
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars, additional roadside parking nearby
- Lockable bike storage
- Large enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 3 mins walk
- Note: Garden is tiered with stone steps, care should be taken by young children or less mobile guests
- Note: Access to the property is via a short unadopted road
- There is a steep driveway, so care should be taken.
About the location
Tenby 10 miles; Haverfordwest 11 miles.
A medieval walled town, Pembroke is home to a magnificent castle, which was the birthplace of Henry Tudor. In an idyllic location, on the river estuary, this historic town has an abundance of shops, quaint tea rooms and restaurants. The stunning Pembrokeshire coastline is nearby, with its award-winning beaches and great walks along the coastal path. There is a popular cycle route that starts here, taking you through the pretty village of St Florence and then on to Tenby. Bosherton is just 4 miles away, with its beautiful lily ponds and the popular St Govan’s Inn, serving locally-sourced food and fine ales. St Govan’s Chapel is built into the cliff face, where you can take in lovely views from Stack Rocks, or surfers can head to Freshwater West, which featured in one of the Harry Potter films. Within easy reach are Oakwood Theme Park, Folly Farm, where you can feed molly lambs or enjoy a tractor ride, Manor House Wildlife Park, Dinosaur Experience and Heatherton World of Adventures. Pembroke is the ideal base for a family holiday, a walking break or just the chance to unwind in beautiful surroundings.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute