- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Evening Star Cottages
Saundersfoot 1 mile. These two delightful Saundersfoot holiday cottages are set within a beautiful gravelled courtyard, along with the owners' farmhouse, where stepping stones lead to the cottage entrances, and whilst this is not a working farm, the owners do keep a few chickens. Both of these charming Saundersfoot cottages have been lovingly decorated and furnished by the owners offering comfortable and relaxing holiday homes all year round. Together these Saundersfoot cottages accommodate six people and are perfect for a family holiday in the most enviable surroundings. Outside these two Saundersfoot cottages is a large shared lawned area with far-reaching sea views, perfect for relaxing in after a day spent building sand castles on the beach, or for enjoying a spot of alfresco dining. Visit the vibrant seaside resort of Saundersfoot, with an array of gift shops, pubs, restaurants, tea rooms and, of course, the fantastic sandy beaches and harbour. Pembrokeshire has so much to offer - historic homes and castles, the smallest city in Wales with its superb cathedral, lily ponds and an array of unspoilt beaches, bird islands and island adventures with nature watching in abundance. Whatever your holiday requirements, these two wonderful Saundersfoot cottages will fit the bill all year round.
A charming semi-detached Saundersfoot cottage attached to the owners' farmhouse and part of a group of two holiday cottages. The open plan living accommodation at this Saundersfoot cottage is very well equipped and beautifully decorated with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a lovely sitting area where many enjoyable evenings can be spent together. The stairs in this delightful Saundersfoot holiday cottage lead directly into a lovely family bedroom with original open beams (which are low in places) adding great character to this charming cottage. A superb Saundersfoot cottage for wonderful beach holidays. Note: This property is next to Ref. 7478 and together they can accommodate 6 people
One family bedroom with 1 double and 2 singles. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared gravelled patio with furniture and BBQ plus shared use of large lawned area with garden furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome (to be kept on lead at all times due to chickens)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Village shop 3 mins walk, restaurant 1 minwalk, pubs and restaurants 1 mile
- Note: This property accepts a maximum of 4 people including infants.
- Last minute
- “only there two days so cant give a full reveiw. The experience i will give you will be on those days there”
- “beautiful setting”
- “We really enjoyed our short stay but had terrible weather and consequently lots of wet clothes, this apart the accomodation was lovely and we were made very welcome. Would stay again”
- “The cottage was cosy, comfortable and warm. The owners had considered carefully the needs of a family on holiday.”
- “The Cottage was warm and cosy and had everything we needed including a comfortable bed, we were able to wind down and relax!”
- “Liked the peace and quiet, the cosy cottage and the garden, as well as the distance to Saundersfoot itself.”
About the location
Tenby 3 miles.
The bustling fishing village of Saundersfoot is idyllically situated at the foot of a wooded valley on the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast, 3 miles from Tenby. The village offers an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants whilst the attractive harbour provides sailing and fishing opportunities. The stunning, sandy beaches present a wonderful spot for relaxed bathing, whilst walkers are well catered for with the 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coastal Path commencing at nearby Amroth. Visit the quaint seaside resort of Tenby, with its ancient walls, award winning beaches and boat trips to the monastic Island of Caldey. With the amazing vintage funfair at Folly Farm and the white knuckle rides at Oakwood Theme Park within easy reach, this is a fantastic base for a memorable holiday.