- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Pembrey 2 miles.
Set in peaceful countryside, this Pembrey holiday cottage oozes charm and character.
Step into the open plan living area with high apex beams and a warming woodburner to start your relaxing holiday.
This light and airy room offers a fitted kitchen, a dining area and the comfy sitting area in front of the woodburner for cosy winter evenings.
The woodburner heats the whole cottage, especially the mezzanine bedroom.
To take full advantage of the space, the stairway to this bedroom is a steep, space saver, with a rope to hold on to, and the bedroom itself has open beams and sloping ceilings which all add to the charm of this delightful Pembrey cottage.
A bedroom with twin beds and a shower room complete the accommodation.
Step outside to sit and watch the wildlife in the woodland, take strolls in the countryside or maybe cycle through this most scenic area.
Short drives will take you to the stunning coastline with sandy beaches, the world-famous coastal path, the Millennium Cycle Path, Kidwelly Castle, a dry ski slope and horse racing at Ffos Las.
From such a perfect location, all the family will enjoy days out together to return to this charming Pembrey holiday cottage to recharge the batteries for the next day’s outing.
Mostly ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x mezzanine double, 1 x 2' 6" twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Freestanding electric heaters with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Power and fuel for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front and rear lawned gardens
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 2 miles
- Note: The mezzanine bedroom has limited headroom with open beams and sloping ceilings and is accessed up space saver stairs with rope to hold, not suitable for children or those with limited mobility
- Note: There is a fenced pond and an open stream in the grounds, children to be supervised
- Note: The gardens are part of the owner's 40-acre farm, dogs must be kept on a lead when outside
- Note: Cottage accessed down an uneven road 200 yards long
- Last minute
- “This cottage is very nice, the log fire makes it very homely. It is peaceful and the owner was extremely helpful letting me book at very short notice. I would certainly go back there and recommend to others looking for a peaceful secluded holiday.”
- “Wales is beautiful and Bryndias Cottage was ideally situated for exploring the region. The owner was on hand if we needed anything and the woodburner kept the cottage cosy in the evenings.”
- “A fabulous place to stay. The couple were very kind and friendly.”
- “Wonderful location & tranquil setting with a warm & friendly welcome by the owners. Definitely worth a return visit!”
- “We loved the remote location, the barn conversion with mezzanine, the woodburning stove with copious supply of wood, and the helpfulness/friendliness of the owner.”
- “Beautiful walks, scenery and beaches and we had fantastic weather. The cottage hosts were very welcoming and it's an all round a great place to take a dog.”
- “Fantastic cottage, great location, and the owners were very welcoming and helpful. It was such a nice touch on arrival to open the front door of the cottage and find a number of candles lit around the living room plus a bed, ball, and chew for our puppy.”
- “Lovely countryside and wonderful beaches. The owners were considerate. Had good weather and there was plenty to see and do.”
- “This beautiful cottage is remote and very peaceful. It serves as a great base for walking or driving to see the amazing views across the Gower and the Millennium coastal cycle path. It is also a short drive to the stunning, quiet and vast beaches. The owners are extremely welcoming and particularly dog friendly. If you are a motor-sport fan it is also very near to the National motor-sport track.”
- “Wonderful area with lovely walks and scenery. Weather also brilliant.”
About the location
Kidwelly 4 miles; Llanelli 5 miles; Carmarthen 13 miles.
Pembrey is a small village on the main road between Carmarthen and Llanelli and right on the beautiful Welsh coastline. It has a shop, Post Office, pottery shop and choice of village pubs. The outstanding Pembrey Country Park has 202 hectares of glorious parkland and one of the best sandy beaches in Wales. The Millennium Cycle Path runs all along this beautiful coastline for cyclists and walkers alike to discover one of the most scenic routes in Wales. The superb dry ski slope is great fun as is the nearby race track which is one of only two racing circuits in Wales. Just five miles away is Llanelli, which offers a great range of out of town shopping, a modern cinema, theatre and leisure centre. The town also boasts a Nicklaus designed modern links golf course. The harbour, sandy beach and fine golf course at nearby Burry Port offer more fun filled days out. Watch the Scarlets' rugby matches, horse racing at Ffos Las or enjoy shopping days in Carmarthen, which has a great selection of high street shops, unique little boutiques, cafes, pubs and a cinema. Pembrey has so much to offer, you will be spoilt for choice.