- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
A superb semi-detached barn conversion boasting a charming sitting room with majestic cathedral ceiling and a warming woodburner. A quality holiday home. Note: This property is linked to Ref. 2303 by a lockable storm door and together they can sleep 16.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x adult bunks, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Ground floor wet room with shower, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room with additional comfy seating for 2. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, CD player, selection of books/DVDs
- Fuel, power & starter pack of fuel for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair & stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large enclosed garden with patio area, garden furniture & BBQ
- Shared garden with pond
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (under strict control)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 3 miles
- Note: Property is on a working farm
- Note: Cottage has ramped access
- Note: No stag/hen.
- Last minute
About the location
Llanelli 6 miles.
The ancient coastal town of Kidwelly is beautifully situated at the centre of West Wales, amidst a superb mix of rolling countryside, glistening seashores and whispering woodland. Occupying a commanding ridge-side position above the winding River Gwendreath, Kidwelly Castle is a must to explore, whilst the fascinating Heritage Museum makes for an interesting tour. Nearby Pembrey Country Park offers an array of outdoor activities including horse riding and an exhilarating dry-ski slope, while Cefn Sidan Beach provides the perfect spot for family fun or relaxing bathing. Follow the Celtic Trail Cycleway, explore the fascinating Wildfowl and Wetlands Park, or take a short drive to the scenic Brecon Beacons. With the vibrant town of Llanelli and the striking Millennium Coast at your disposal, this is a holiday location not to be missed.