“A cottage that has lovely views ...”A cottage that has lovely views over open countryside and only a short drive to beaches. The owners were hospitable and attentive to our needs.
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Carmarthen 6 miles.
A beautiful detached cottage in fabulous open countryside near the hamlet of Llandyfaelog, with 15 acres of land to roam, including a riverbank where you can fish for trout or just sit and watch the herons, kingfishers and otters.
This spacious Wales cottage is full of character, with open plan living accommodation decorated with charm and style.
Explore this Garden of Wales county with its beautiful countryside, sandy beaches, castles, botanical gardens and historic market towns.
Discover the Black Mountains and Brecon Beacons.
Pembrey Country Park Blue Flag beach is 8 miles away and Ffos Las Racecourse is 7 miles away.
A wonderful cottage for a memorable holiday.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with flat screen TV, 1 x double, 1 x twin with flat screen TV. Ground floor shower room with shower & basin. Two cloakrooms with basin & WC (one on ground floor and one on first floor). Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area & sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x flat screen TVs with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock with DAB radio & CD player, WiFi (speed and connection subject to availability), small library of DVDs, games & books
- Fuel, power & starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture & BBQ
- Shared use of 15 acres of owners' land with river & fishing (rod licence required)
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Open river on land
- Note: No children under 12, including infants
- Note: No hen/stag parties
- Note: Arrival is at 4pm
About the location
Llanelli 15 miles; Tenby 25 miles; National Botanic Gardens 8 miles.
The town of Carmarthen overlooks the banks of the River Tywi and boasts the ruins of a Norman castle, the site of a Roman amphitheatre, a museum containing Roman relics and a good variety of shops, pubs and restaurants. Carmarthenshire is known as the ‘Garden of Wales’, whose beautiful coast and countryside provides the perfect backdrop for a wide range of activities. There is excellent walking, cycling, birdwatching, fishing and golf available, as well as many country parks, show caves, gold mines, steam railways and castles to visit. Enjoy day trips to the golden sandy beaches and rocky coves of beautiful Carmarthen Bay, the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park or the majestic Black Mountains.
Note: No children under 12, including infants.