- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Llandeilo 3 miles. Set in an isolated position, opposite the owners' home and close to the town of Llandeilo is this delightful detached cottage. Formerly a farm barn, this Llandeilo cottage has been beautifully converted to provide a very comfortable holiday base for a couple or small family. The spacious rooms, including a sitting room, kitchen and two bedrooms at this welcoming South Wales cottage are all well-equipped and have the wonderful bonus of far-reaching countryside views, which will be constantly changing with each season. Whether it’s the bright, fresh green of spring and summer, the amazing autumnal colours or maybe a blanket of snow in winter, the views from this charming Llandeilo cottage are always there to impress. Relax on the veranda with a cold drink or home-cooked meal at your Llandeilo holiday home, or make your way down the steps to the enclosed lawned garden. From this South Wales cottage, you can enjoy scenic walks and cycle rides, visit the picturesque market town of Llandeilo, explore the array of castles, the steam railway in Carmarthen and the superb Gower and Pembrokeshire coastlines. All year round, this is an excellent Llandeilo holiday cottage to return to after wonderful days out.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed veranda with furniture and BBQ, plus enclosed lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Sloping ceilings in both bedrooms
- Note: Front door leads directly onto a quiet country road, children to be supervised
- Note: Open tread gated metal steps from veranda down to lawned garden
- Note: Check-in 4pm.
- Last minute
- “A very well equipped holiday cottage with excellent views. Friendly atmosphere, very peaceful and in sylvan surroundings.”
- “The cottage was immaculate and very well equipped. We had a brilliant holiday and have brought home many memories.”
- “The cottage was a fabulous base to explore the area, it was quiet and peaceful. The owners were really welcoming. The cottage was comfortable and well suited for our family. We had a fabulous time.”
- “We spent a very enjoyable week in this well-situated, comfortable and well-equipped cottage. From an elevated position, it overlooks rolling countryside between Llandeilo and Brechfa. The cottage is furnished to a high standard, is surprisingly spacious, and feels very homely. The owners are very welcoming. The cottage is in a very rural location on a quiet single track road, but is only a short drive away from the small town of Llandeilo.”
About the location
Ammanford 8 miles; Carmarthen 15 miles; Llanelli 18 miles.
Llandeilo in picturesque Carmarthenshire, sits proudly on a hill above the River Tywi, the longest river that flows entirely through Wales. This pretty market town has a lovely selection of unusual gift shops, eating places and pubs, whilst visits to the medieval Dinefwr and Carreg Cennen Castles add to the charm. A short drive away is the scenic Brecon Beacons National Park, and the upland landscapes of the Carmarthenshire Fans and Black Mountains are a walker's delight. The beautiful sandy beaches and cliff walks of the Gower Peninsula, plus the ever popular Pembrokeshire coastline are not too far away. This is the ideal location for family holidays at any time of year.