- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A spacious and very well presented semi-detached cottage, in a quiet cul-de-sac on a hillside above the wonderful seaside village of Saundersfoot.
This Saundersfoot cottage is ideal for a couple or small family who wish to explore this lovely part of South Wales.
This delightful Saundersfoot cottage offers a simple but well-equipped kitchen, a light and airy sitting room, a breakfast room and a sunny conservatory with dining area.
This Saundersfoot cottage has enough room to find a quiet space for you to relax in, either to enjoy a drink in the evening or a morning coffee.
Two beautifully-presented bedrooms and a bathroom complete the accommodation at this Saundersfoot cottage.
At this cottage in Saundersfoot, there is an enclosed rear garden with patio and furniture, as well as side and front garden areas, ideal for dining alfresco on a sunny evening.
With the vibrant seaside village just a short walk down the hill, you can enjoy its superb sandy beaches, fishing, boat trips and an array of little shops, tea rooms, pubs and restaurants.
From your Saundersfoot holiday cottage you have easy access to all that Pembrokeshire has to offer from historic castles, the magnificent St. Davids Cathedral and St Govan's chapel built into the rocks, to secluded bays, wonderful theme parks and of course, the world-famous coastal path.
This Saundersfoot cottage is the perfect base to explore all that this area has to offer, at any time of year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin with additional folding bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Breakfast room with comfy seating and dining area (seats 2). Sitting room. Conservatory with dining area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, wine cooler, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Blu-ray, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car, plus ample unrestricted roadside parking
- Enclosed rear lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Front and side lawned gardens
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 8 mins walk
- Note: Owner may stay occasionally with a pet, so cannot be completely free of pet traces
- Note: Although all ground floor there are steps into the breakfast room and then four steps up to the kitchen, therefore this part of the property is not wheelchair accessible.
About the location
Tenby 3 miles.
The bustling fishing village of Saundersfoot is idyllically situated at the foot of a wooded valley on the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast, 3 miles from Tenby. The village offers an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants whilst the attractive harbour provides sailing and fishing opportunities. The stunning, sandy Blue Flag beaches present a wonderful spot for relaxed bathing, whilst walkers are well catered for with the 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast Path commencing at nearby Amroth. Visit the quaint seaside resort of Tenby, with its ancient walls, award-winning beaches and boat trips to the monastic Island of Caldey. With the amazing vintage funfair at Folly Farm, Blue Stone and the white knuckle rides at Oakwood Theme Park within easy reach, this is a fantastic base for a memorable holiday.
- Last minute