- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This light and airy detached Saundersfoot cottage boasts breathtaking views over the glistening bay, and features two lovely bedrooms, a well equipped kitchen and a cosy sitting room with patio doors onto a lovely balcony for alfresco dining.
Situated on a hill above the village in a quiet cul-de-sac, this welcoming Saundersfoot cottage is perfectly located to enjoy fun-packed days in this beautiful part of Wales.
Stay in Saundersfoot with its fabulous harbour, sandy beach and a variety of shops, pubs and eating places or venture to nearby Tenby with more sandy beaches and boat trips to Caldey Island.
The 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast Path beckons walkers all year round, while the less energetic can enjoy peaceful days in complete natural beauty at Broad Haven or Barafundle.
Fun-packed days at Folly Farm, the Dinosaur Park and the thrills and spills of the largest theme park in Wales at Oakwood are all close by.
Whether it's a relaxing beach holiday, an invigorating walking holiday, a family fun holiday or an exploration of Welsh history, this is the perfect Saundersfoot cottage, all year round.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
Gas central heating. Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Off road parking for 1 car (on very steep driveway). Ample roadside parking in quiet cul-de-sac. Lawned front garden, rear balcony with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 10 mins walk. Note: Due to very steep driveway and steps into the property, this cottage is not suitable for the less mobile.
- Last minute
- “A Wonderful Holiday!”
- “We booked this accommodation through Sykes and found the brochure description to be spot on and were definitely not disappointed! A lovely bungalow which is clean comfortable and well kept with the added bonus of stunning sea views from the lounge and kitchen! The heating and hot water were great and we were always lovely and warm in this cosy accommodation. There is a smart new kitchen which is well equipped if you want to do a little cooking. There is also a good TV and a nice selection of DVD's and books etc. A lovely little home from home, we would definitely stay here again. Myself my partner and our 4 year old little girl had a great holiday returning for a second year but our first time at this accommodation. We have certainly fallen in love with Saundersfoot and Pembrokeshire as a whole... we can't wait to go back again and feel like we have discovered a holiday haunt for a long time to come!”
- “Fantastic stay!”
- “we have just spent a week on our honeymoon here at the bungalow. Beautiful area,with amazing views. Bungalow was lovely and clean, a complete home, books on shelves, DVDs,cards and games to use, everything you need in the kitchen, very clean oven. Felt just like home, to the point we even went to put rubbish under the sink which is where our bin is at home,but it's not here,haha. We had a great email before we left home with everything we need to know from local bus routes ,tourist information, the workings of appliances in the bungalow and lots more. Free wi Fi which was great to be able to find out other bits to do in the area. Beds were very comfortable, very quiet area.not to far from the main town, quite a nice walk to burn off some of the local lovely food.a bit hilly in places,but we found it fine. It has a private balcony which over looks the bay, beautiful to look out on everyday ,amazing how much the scene can change within minutes with different weather patterns. An all round great holiday, we will definitely be back on an anniversary.”
- “Wonderful view from the property”
- “The bungalow was very spacious and clean, the patio doors looked out at a lovely view of the sea. There was ample parking and the kitchen had everything you would need. We were met and shown round and asked any questions. The walk down to saundersfoot was too steep for me to manage, so went down in the car.”
- “Gweld-y=m one of the best”
- “Service very good home from home what we like least was the road hills but we are in the late 70S many thanks to Sykes and hope to book again next year. Dennis”
- “We loved the location, having that fantastic sea view was just wonderful and it was easy to get around to places of interest from the house.”
- “warm comfy house, great views from living room and kitchen”
- “Most of the rooms are now a bit smarter than some of the photos eg bathroom and kitchen. House was warm apart from the kitchen which got a draught from the backdoor. Lovely views. Large terrace. I was not clear which part of the garden was for use with the rental. This did not matter for us as just a couple and in winter, but if you had childfen you might want to double check. Plus there is a fall from the terrace although there is a fence.”
- “A lovely week.”
- “The service was good, no problems with booking etc.. The house was really nice in a lovely location, it has recently been decorated so we were the first to use it after various jobs had been done. A beautiful view across the bay, we had breakfast on the veranda most mornings ! It is a fairly tiring walk down to the town, steep hill most of the way. Probably the best thing about the holiday was the weather, but it is a lovely area for walking, we didn`t use the car all week. The walk to Tenby is very tiring, lots of steps and steep climbs that are not mentioned in the brochures !”
- “It was warm, clean and with a fantastic view from the balcony. The area is beautiful, would happily rebook or recommend to friends.”
- “The accommodation was faultless. The property is in a lovely area with a great elevated position providing stunning sea views from the lounge and kitchen at the rear. The bungalow was clean, comfortable and well maintained with lovely gardens. We did not want for anything in terms of kitchen equipment, furnishings and other home comforts and the heating and hot water were in plentiful supply. There is a great modern TV with added extras such as books, DVD's and even a little selection of children's books and toys which our young daughter really enjoyed. This is a great property for an enjoyable stay in Saundersfoot for a small family or couple. The area itself is beautiful and we loved exploring different places. There is something for everyone in this area in truly beautiful surroundings, the beaches are second to none. We would have no hesitation in booking this property again and will definitely be returning to Saundersfoot/Pembrokeshire again as soon as we can! A truly wonderful and memorable holiday!”
- “Loved the views, location, and homeliness of the bungalow and we would love to stay there again.”
- “The comfort of the property was fantastic, the views are stunning and it was a nice, quite location. Felt as if we were at home. All in all a very good holiday home.”
- “Lovely view of the bay from the lounge and balcony. Excellent position means you can walk (via steep hills) to the town and beach. The Pembrokeshire Coast Path is beautiful walking. A most enjoyable holiday.”
- “A lovely, comfortable property with stunning views over Saundersfoot Bay”
- “The location of the property was excellent . A lovely quiet spot with excellent views .”
About the location
Tenby 3 miles.
The bustling fishing village of Saundersfoot is idyllically situated at the foot of a wooded valley on the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast, 3 miles from Tenby. The village offers an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants whilst the attractive harbour provides sailing and fishing opportunities. The stunning, sandy Blue Flag beaches present a wonderful spot for relaxed bathing, whilst walkers are well catered for with the 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast Path commencing at nearby Amroth. Visit the quaint seaside resort of Tenby, with its ancient walls, award-winning beaches and boat trips to the monastic Island of Caldey. With the amazing vintage funfair at Folly Farm, Blue Stone and the white knuckle rides at Oakwood Theme Park within easy reach, this is a fantastic base for a memorable holiday.