“It was an exceptional property, ...”It was an exceptional property, very well equipped .
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Located in the heart of this wonderful seaside village, this superb first floor apartment is not only perfectly situated but also perfectly presented for your seaside holiday.
Accessed at the rear up a flight of external stairs, this high-quality Saundersfoot holiday apartment is a must for a small family or two couples looking for fine accommodation in this vibrant village.
An open plan living space lends itself beautifully to spending time together cooking, dining or just relaxing before heading off to one of the charming bedrooms for a good night’s sleep.
Stroll down to the sandy beach and harbour to enjoy relaxing or playful days in summer, making sandcastles, sunbathing, playing cricket or enjoying the watersports on offer.
On cooler days, a walk along the beach is still a delight, or why not go a little further along the renowned coast path?
On New Year’s Day you may decide to join the traditional festivities with a winter dip!
With an array of gift shops, tea rooms, restaurants and pubs, the delights of Saundersfoot may well mean you park the car at the start of your stay and leave it there until you leave.
However, if you’d prefer, this fantastic holiday base is perfectly situated for you to venture on short drives to many other attractions, from historic castles to modern theme parks, peaceful unspoilt bays, lily ponds, a chapel built into the rocks and even the bustling resort at Tenby.
The choices are endless for great days out before returning to this exquisite holiday apartment to plan the next day’s activities.
All first floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with Jack-and-Jill access to bathroom, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Permit for 1 car in public car park 50 yards from property
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs, restaurants and beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Property accessed at rear up flight of stone steps
- Note: Although no pets allowed, the owners occasionally stay with their dog
- Note: The corridor to the twin bedroom and shower room is lockable, and when locked it makes a small self-contained unit
- Note: This apartment doesn't have access to a garden
- The occupants of the apartment above do have a garden, but this is not available for guests to use.
About the location
Tenby 3 miles.
The bustling fishing village of Saundersfoot is idyllically situated at the foot of a wooded valley on the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast, 3 miles from Tenby. The village offers an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants whilst the attractive harbour provides sailing and fishing opportunities. The stunning, sandy Blue Flag beaches present a wonderful spot for relaxed bathing, whilst walkers are well catered for with the 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast Path commencing at nearby Amroth. Visit the quaint seaside resort of Tenby, with its ancient walls, award-winning beaches and boat trips to the monastic Island of Caldey. With the amazing vintage funfair at Folly Farm, Blue Stone and the white knuckle rides at Oakwood Theme Park within easy reach, this is a fantastic base for a memorable holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute