- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Kilgetty 1 mile.
This beautiful semi-detached cottage is situated in Stepaside, just a mile from Kilgetty and close to the seaside villages of Wisemans Bridge, Saundersfoot and Tenby.
This cottage near Kilgetty offers pretty décor and furnishings and is an absolute gem for your Welsh holiday.
With a sitting room offering a large flat screen TV and a pool table, and a well-equipped fitted kitchen for cooking up tasty meals, this Kilgetty cottage is the perfect place for family and friends to relax and unwind.
The cottage also benefits from three uniquely decorated bedrooms, three bathrooms and a sunny conservatory with a dining area for enjoying meals whilst overlooking the impressive woodland scenery.
As the name of this beautiful Kilgetty holiday cottage suggests, this property has a delightfully private enclosed south-facing garden area, where the whole family can relax and enjoy alfresco dining in the sunshine, any time of the day.
The nearest beach at Wisemans Bridge is just a 20 minute walk away through wonderful countryside or a very short drive.
After spending time at the beach you could visit the local area and enjoy a meal or a few drinks at the inn whilst admiring the spectacular sea views.
You could spend all your time exploring this picturesque coastline with its world famous coastal path and unbelievably beautiful beaches or perhaps you'd prefer more active days at the local theme parks, zoos, magnificent castles, or St Govan's Chapel, built directly at the foot of sheer rocks.
Whatever it is you decide to do, this is the perfect Kilgetty holiday cottage all year round.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with jet shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with double sofa bed and pool table. South-facing conservatory with dining area.
LPG central heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 4 cars with room for smaller boats on trailers. Enclosed rear gravelled garden with patio, furniture and BBQ. One well-behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 1 mile. Note: Check-in 4pm.
Note: This property was previously called The Secret Garden.
- “The location was brilliant with Tenby a short drive away and the property provided everything we needed. There are some beautiful beaches nearby and lots of activities.”
- “The Secret Garden is a fantastic property, beautifully clean and welcoming. It is very well situated for walks, and near to local attractions. I would strongly recommend this property. The owners contacted me prior to our visit to explain key collection etc: she was very nice and welcoming and a pleasure to talk to. Very pleased with everything. Hope to visit again soon.”
- “The cottage was everything stated in the description, everything worked and there was nothing we were short of. In a good location for Tenby and Saundersfoot, all centres for the children were easily accessible. Overall 5 star accommodation, excellent. We could have done with another week there!”
- “We were highly delighted both with the cottage and its location. The garden was brilliant as was the weather. We met the owner who was very friendly. Overall a lovely holiday. Thank you.”
- “The location was excellent.”
- “There was south facing garden that was lovely when the sun shone and garden furniture so that you could eat in the garden. It was a lovely shaded walk of 1 mile to the beach at Wiseman's Bridge where dogs were allowed and within reach of lots of places to visit.”
- “The cottage was very comfortable, we enjoyed a relaxing holiday. Brilliant that we could take our dogs on holiday with us. Will certainly book again in the future.”
About the location
Tenby 5 miles.
The rural village of Kilgetty is situated just a short drive from the Pembrokeshire town of Tenby and offers a selection of shops and pubs, along with its own train station. Kilgetty is central to a number of attractions, with the coastal resorts of Saundersfoot and Tenby nearby, offering fabulous beaches, watersports and boat trips to Caldey Island, the home of a small gathering of monks and their monastery. Also nearby is the award winning Folly Farm, which makes for a great family day out and enables you to see a working farm at its best. Oakwood Theme Park is a 10 minute drive away and boasts the biggest wooden rollercoaster in Europe, whilst the spectacular Pembrokeshire coastline and the coastal National Park, a walker's paradise, are also within easy reach.