- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Heritage Park Holiday Lodges
Wisemans Bridge 1 mile. These three delightful holiday lodges are set on a very peaceful holiday park near to the seaside villages of Wisemans Bridge and Saundersfoot. Superbly presented and equipped to the highest standard, all of these lodges are ideal for a family holiday on the beautiful South Wales coast. Each of these lodges near Saundersfoot have two double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room, a cosy twin with 2'6" beds, as well as a family bathroom. At each of these Pleasant Valley lodges, there is an open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen and a very spacious living area which is ideal for family meals and general relaxation times together. Walk out on to the private decked balcony to enjoy relaxing drinks and alfresco dining, or take a stroll on the lawns that surround these South Wales lodges. The heritage footpath takes you to Wisemans Bridge and the South Wales Coastal Path can be easily accessed. Take a short drive to discover the vibrant seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot, or take a boat trip to Caldey Island with its spectacular monastery. Three superb South Wales holiday lodges, perfect for a family breakaway.
A superb detached lodge on a peaceful holiday park close to Wisemans Bridge in South Wales. All ground floor, this lodge near Saundersfoot has three bedrooms and two bathrooms and is ideal for a family break close to the beach. Note: This lodge is close to Refs. 27020 and 905151, together they sleep 18.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x 2'6" twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
Gas central heating with electric fire. Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels. Travel cot and highchair. Off road parking for 1 car, plus unrestricted parking in site car park 100 yards from lodge. Decked patio with furniture and open lawned areas. One well-behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop, pub and beach 1 mile. Note: Although all ground floor, there are steps up to the property. Note: Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times. Note: The holiday park does not allow the following breeds of dog: American Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Fila Brasileiro or Dogo Argentino.
- “Peace, Stepaside”
- “We thoroughly enjoyed our week in "Peace" in June 2014 - everything was to the highest standard and the proprietors were very friendly and helpful on the couple of occasions we had a slight problem. The site was ideal and there were lovely walks down the valley to Wiseman's Bridge. The remains of the ironworks on the site were very interesting to explore and the noise and the pollution at the height of the workings there must be such a difference to the quietness at the present.”
- “A lovely spacious lodge, there was plenty of room with every home comfort.”
- “Warm welcome from the owners, lodge very comfortable. Owners couldn't do enough to make our stay enjoyable. Grounds of park well maintained.”
- “We have a wonderful time and the property was better than expected. We are very, very happy.”
- “The cottage was really first class and the environs (Heritage Park, Stepaside, Wiseman's Bridge) were very well maintained. All in all a first-rate experience.”
- “Everything was perfect; a wonderful location, the lodge was beautiful and had a lovely welcome from owners. The welcome basket of goodies was a lovely touch, also lots of information, which was very helpful as not knowing the area.”
- “Peaceful location within easy reach of amenities. Very well kept area with only luxury lodges. Very impressive and pleased.”
- “It was a wonderful location - so peaceful and in a wonderful setting.”
About the location
Saundersfoot 2 miles; Tenby 5 miles.
Wisemans Bridge is a seaside village with a pub and a lovely beach. With parking on the roadside and easy access down onto the beach you will enjoy its sandy areas, its rock pools and discovering the seaside life on its rocks. A walk along the track of an old railway line takes you through a short tunnel to the quiet beach at Coppet Hall, where another short tunnel connects with Saundersfoot making this ideal for the walkers looking for something a bit different. As well as the wonderful beaches, this beautiful area is home to an array of castles, old mills, the quirky St Govans Chapel at the foot of cliffs, theme parks, the Welsh Zoo and a superb choice of golf courses. No matter what you are looking for in your holiday and whenever you visit, you will be spoilt for choice and eager to return again and again.