- Off road parking
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A lovely first floor apartment, wonderfully located at the heart of the vibrant, seaside village of Saundersfoot, 3 miles from Tenby. This light and airy, comfortable property boasts breathtaking views over the striking beach and glistening ocean and features four lovely bedrooms, a cosy sitting room and a well equipped kitchen. Shops, pubs and restaurants aplenty are within a stone's throw, whilst anglers and watersports enthusiasts are well catered for with a choice of facilities on offer at the colourful harbour. Follow the picturesque Pembrokeshire Coast Path, explore the four beaches, Stone Age caves and thriving nightlife at nearby Tenby or spend a fun-filled day at Oakwood Theme Park. A terrific base, offering something for the whole family.
All first floor. Four bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin with basin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Gas central heating
- Gas cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, CD player, small library of books/games/DVDs, free WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair, buggy, buckets and spades and fishing nets available on request
- Off road parking available in car park 100 metres away (free parking permit for 1 car available from owner) - unloading available outside property
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Property located above the owner’s gift shop
- Note: This property sleeps 6/7 people.
- Last minute
About the location
Tenby 3 miles.
The bustling fishing village of Saundersfoot is idyllically situated at the foot of a wooded valley on the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast, 3 miles from Tenby. The village offers an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants whilst the attractive harbour provides sailing and fishing opportunities. The stunning, sandy Blue Flag beaches present a wonderful spot for relaxed bathing, whilst walkers are well catered for with the 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast Path commencing at nearby Amroth. Visit the quaint seaside resort of Tenby, with its ancient walls, award-winning beaches and boat trips to the monastic Island of Caldey. With the amazing vintage funfair at Folly Farm, Blue Stone and the white knuckle rides at Oakwood Theme Park within easy reach, this is a fantastic base for a memorable holiday.