- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This wonderful, ground floor apartment in an historic Georgian terrace, set in Tenby, South Wales, boasts one of the most beautiful views in Pembrokeshire, overlooking North Beach, Tenby’s picturesque, postcard harbour and Castle Hill.
This Tenby self-catering apartment offers a charming double room and a twin room, which can be made into a super king-size double by request to the owner.
A family bathroom allows a relaxing escape where you can enjoy a soak in the tub or freshen up with a quick shower before dinner.
The open plan living area features a cosy kitchen, well-equipped for making scrumptious family meals, a dining area and a comfortable sitting area, the perfect spot for relaxing by the TV after a day exploring.
Large floor to ceiling windows, in the spacious sitting area, bring the feeling of being outdoors into this Tenby self-catering apartment.
Enjoy glorious views of North Beach from the sitting and dining areas of this Tenby self-catering apartment, whether it be a hot sunny day or a blustery winter evening, the views will still astound you.
Outside, the terraced garden, across the road, offers an idyllic spot to sit and marvel at the wonderful coastal views and there are stone steps leading directly down onto the beach.
With an array of superb restaurants and cafés within a few minutes’ walk, Tenby is a bustling hive of activity and home to three wonderful sandy beaches.
Discover Tenby's selection of quaint little shops or enjoy a round of golf on the two nearby golf courses.
Take a boat trip to Caldey Island and see the magnificent monastery, before sampling the heavenly chocolate made there by the resident monks.
You could spend your entire holiday in this beautiful town or venture a little further afield to discover hidden coves, unique parts of the coastal path, theme parks and historic castles!
With so much to do, this Tenby holiday apartment truly is the ideal base for exploring South Wales and Pembrokeshire, all year round!
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Shared utility.
- Storage heaters with electric panel heaters in bedrooms
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer in shared utility (from £1.50 for half a load), TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Roadside parking on first come, first served basis
- Front shared enclosed patio across the road with seating and direct access to beach
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and restaurant 2 mins walk
- Beach 1 min walk
- Note: 4 steps lead up to front door with 18 more leading down internally to utility
- Note: No children under 3 years
- Note: Garden across road, 90 steps down to beach from garden (zig zag slope available down the road), children to be supervised
- Note: Laundry facilities available at an extra charge
- Note: Owners may be able to provide off road parking at £20 pw, please book directly with owner.
About the location
Pembroke 11 miles; Carmarthen 26 miles.
The bustling seaside resort of Tenby, known within Wales as “The Jewel in the Crown", is majestically positioned on the spectacularly beautiful 'Welsh Riviera'. Tenby is part of the stunning 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast National Park where the water is warmed by the Gulf Stream and the county is one of the sunniest places in the UK. Enclosed by medieval walls, this beautiful town features a maze of cobbled streets, hosting an array of quirky shops, indoor locally-sourced food market, tea rooms and tempting restaurants. Almost three miles of stunning, Blue Flag-awarded beaches provide a variety of watersports, whilst walkers and cyclists can enjoy the local flora and fauna on the coastal paths, something the competitors of the world-renowned Tenby Iron-Man contest (held in mid-September) haven’t time for! A boat trip to Caldey Island is recommended to enjoy the beauty and tranquillity of the monastery and island scenery, and you can enjoy seal and puffin sightings en-route! Explore the magnificent Tudor Merchant's House, or visit the nearby resorts of Saundersfoot or Manobier. For teens and younger visitors, Oakwood Theme Park provides a brilliant, fun-filled day out whilst Folly Farm offers everything from old-fashioned fairground rides to animals both local and exotic! The perfect location for an enjoyable and varied holiday.
Note: No children under 3 years.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute