“The property was in an excellent ...”The property was in an excellent position just over the road from the beach. It also had a private terraced garden with steps down. The view from the lounge window was amazing as well.
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This superbly presented apartment is in one of the most enviable locations in Tenby, overlooking the north beach, picturesque harbour and lifeboat station.
One of the most relaxing views in the world can be enjoyed from the sitting and dining areas of this beautiful Tenby self-catering apartment, or from the terraced garden just across the road.
The very spacious, light and airy sitting area in this Tenby self-catering apartment is a wonderful space to enjoy each other's company before retiring to one of the lovely bedrooms.
A large bathroom completes the accommodation in this lovely Tenby apartment, but the bonus is the separate private utility through the main hall and down a few steps, which allows space for drying wet clothes or wet suits.
From busy summer days when Tenby is a bustling hive of activity, to the quiet winter weeks when fewer people brave the elements on the three wonderful sandy beaches, this Tenby holiday apartment is perfect for your getaway.
Park the car and enjoy Tenby's quaint little shops, take a boat trip to Caldey Island to see its magnificent monastery and try the heavenly chocolate made there by the resident monks, or enjoy a round of golf on the two nearby golf courses.
Short journeys from this Tenby self-catering apartment will take you to theme parks, zoos, castles and so much more.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with small fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire and sofa bed. Separate utility.
- Storage heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Parking opposite property for 1 car on first come, first served basis with permit for £20
- FOC roadside parking available 3 mins walk away on first come, first served basis
- Cost of parking in car park 5 mins walk away, covered by owner
- Loading/unloading outside property
- Shared terraced garden across the road with bench seating and access to beach
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 2 mins walk
- Beach 1 min walk
- Note: Steps up from pavement, and down internally to utility
- Note: Children to be supervised in garden, steps down from each terrace to beach
- Note: Max
- 4 people
- Note: Although this property does not accept pets, owners' family occasionally stay with their dog
- Note: Check-in time is 4pm
- Check-out time is 11am
About the location
Pembroke 11 miles; Carmarthen 26 miles.
The bustling seaside resort of Tenby, known within Wales as “The Jewel in the Crown", is majestically positioned on the spectacularly beautiful 'Welsh Riviera'. Tenby is part of the stunning 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast National Park where the water is warmed by the Gulf Stream and the county is one of the sunniest places in the UK. Enclosed by medieval walls, this beautiful town features a maze of cobbled streets, hosting an array of quirky shops, indoor locally-sourced food market, tea rooms and tempting restaurants. Almost three miles of stunning, Blue Flag-awarded beaches provide a variety of watersports, whilst walkers and cyclists can enjoy the local flora and fauna on the coastal paths, something the competitors of the world-renowned Tenby Iron-Man contest (held in mid-September) haven’t time for! A boat trip to Caldey Island is recommended to enjoy the beauty and tranquillity of the monastery and island scenery, and you can enjoy seal and puffin sightings en-route! Explore the magnificent Tudor Merchant's House, or visit the nearby resorts of Saundersfoot or Manobier. For teens and younger visitors, Oakwood Theme Park provides a brilliant, fun-filled day out whilst Folly Farm offers everything from old-fashioned fairground rides to animals both local and exotic! The perfect location for an enjoyable and varied holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute