- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
St Davids 7 miles. This luxurious cottage is located just 7 miles from the city of St Davids and has been beautifully designed by the owners with the highest quality furnishings and decor. The would-be chefs in your party will adore the superbly-equipped kitchen while others relax in the delightful sitting area with its designer corner woodburner or make use of the second peaceful sitting room before chatting together around the dining table overlooking the lawned gardens. The large hallway with feature oak stairway at this St Davids cottage leads to four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms making this large St Davids cottage perfect for family holidays, whilst the underfloor heating throughout plus the woodburner for cooler nights make this perfect for holidays all year round. The famous Pembrokeshire Coast Path, which is nearly 200 miles long, can be easily accessed from this St Davids cottage, where the bird and animal lovers can see an array of seabirds and even spot seals and dolphins too. With a number of sandy beaches just a short drive from this St Davids cottage, from the busy resort of Tenby to the idyllic peaceful stretches at Marloes and Barafundle, this beautiful part of Wales has something to offer everyone. For the more energetic, cycling, beach horse riding, paragliding, whitewater rafting and much more are all close by. With so much to see and do you will be looking to return again and again to this exquisite St Davids holiday cottage.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single with pull-out stacker bed. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. 2nd sitting room with wall mounted electric fire. Utility.
Oil underfloor heating with woodburner in sitting room. Dual fuel range cooker with oven, grill and 5-ring hob, microwave, American-style fridge/freezer, wine cooler, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 42" TV with Freeview, Blu-ray DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, small library of books, games and DVDs. Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels. Cot and highchair on request. Ample off road parking. Lockable bike storage. Lawned garden and patio with furniture and stunning sea views. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop 1.5 miles, pub 5 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “Still miss the week we had there”
- “Eifht of us ya such a happy happy week here. Yr house is perfectly Equipped and so modern. Lots of space and lovely bedrooms. Local area has great coastal areas for walking We miss our week here but look back with such fond memories!”
- “Liked the location and views of the sea and coastline from the upstairs bedrooms. A recently renovated house in excellent condition. Ideal for coastal walks from the house. A quiet location, quiet roads, very peaceful. We were lucky with the weather which made the coastal walks superb.”
- “The property was particularly well designed in it's layout to facilitate a full house of adults and children, with a safe garden for the children even on a very wet day.”
- “Our 2nd visit to this excellent property which is so well appointed. It was spotlessly clean, well equipped and was a great holiday base. We love Trefin and it's little cove where we could watch beautiful sunsets. The coastal path is so accessible and we made good use of it, covering about 40 miles during our week. We love the beaches, particularly Whitesands Bay and we discovered the amazing Marloes Sands for the first time on this holiday. We have had many holidays in this area of Pembrokeshire and will be returning soon!”
- “Had an amazing break in an amazing house. We loved the quiet location. The house was very well equipped, beautifully presented and well thought out. We would thoroughly recommend this house to anyone looking to get away from the noise of every day life. .”
- “The location of the property for the costal path and surrounding villages was very good. Great walks and stunning views. Visits to local beaches especially White Sands and New Gale a must for any visitor.”
About the location
The city of St Davids is situated on the far south west coast of Wales. Granted city status by Queen Elizabeth II, it is the smallest city in the UK, with its magnificent cathedral dating back to the 12th century and the ruins of the Bishop's Palace, both wonderful buildings to explore. Situated within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, St Davids is a delightful place with an array of unique shops, tea rooms, restaurants and pubs, surrounded by spectacular coastal scenery. Nearby Whitesands Bay is one of the many beautiful beaches in the area, and walkers will delight in the spectacular views from the coastal path which runs around the complete coastline of Pembrokeshire. Local buses will help with your walking plans, so that you can walk several stretches of the path with totally different landscapes and views each day. Dolphin spotting from land or from the many boat trips to local islands are a must, and are also perfect for enjoying the wonderful array of birds in their natural habitat. St Davids is the perfect holiday destination, whether you are looking for a quiet relaxing break, wonderful walking, a round of golf, an exploration of magnificent castles or fun-filled days at Oakwood Theme Park, farm parks and much more.