- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A wing of the owners' home, this beautifully presented property is in the heart of South Wales, in the village of Trimsaran, 13 miles from Carmarthen. The unusual layout adds to the charm of this delightful Trimsaran cottage. There is a cosy kitchen with breakfast area on the ground floor, and the unusual space saving steep stairs lead to a wonderfully light and airy sitting room with a dining area on the first floor of this Trimsaran cottage. The spacious family bedroom is welcoming and all the added touches such as the complimentary bathroom pack and welcome tea tray make this Trimsaran cottage even more special for your relaxing break. With a private entrance, private patio and lawned area on offer at this Trimsaran cottage, you can enjoy alfresco dining or just relax in the sun with a good book. Walk into the village from this superb Trimsaran cottage to try the real Welsh ales in the pub or rugby club, or maybe catch a rugby match or meet the locals in the shop and Post Office. You will be made most welcome before you head a little further afield to enjoy one or all of the wonderful attractions in this beautiful part of Wales. There is horse racing at Ffos Las all year round, spectacular sandy beaches to relax on in warmer months or to enjoy invigorating walks in the cooler months, the Millennium Coastal Path, the Pembrey Country Park and much more. From a relaxing romantic break to a fun-filled family holiday, this superb Trimsaran cottage is the perfect base all year round.
One family bedroom with 1 double, 1 single and additional pull-out stacker bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast area. First floor sitting room with dining area.
- Gas central heating
- Small electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD,CD player, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden and patio with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 8 mins walk
- Note: Steep space saver stairs not suitable for less mobile or young children.
- Last minute
- “Warm Welcome , Great Welsh Cakes !”
- “We Stayed for a week and enjoyed our stay very much we had a warm welcome and had lovely Welsh cakes , great start ! The apartment was very clean , well furnished and comfortable . It's a great base to tour the area , we had two visits to the Gower which is stunning , loved Pembrey beach which very close . Also Burry Port and Kidwelly worth a visit and close . National Botanic Gardens and Aberglasney Gardens well worth a visit . Loved Tenby too . Not many places near by to eat , we ate while out and about and had snacks back at the apartment in the evening . The stairs take a little getting use to but are ok . We loved getting extra Welsh cakes mid- week .”
- “Relaxing experience”
- “This accommodation is ideal for a relaxing stay in a quiet area but within easy reach of Gower peninsula and many places of interest. The owners make you very welcome and are most helpful on places of interest and with directions to get anywhere. Very comfortable and exceptionally clean all the rooms are furnished to a high standard. We were not too keen on the very steep stairs but that maybe because we are used to a bungalow!”
About the location
Carmarthen 13 miles.
Trimsaran is a former mining village which lies mid way between Llanelli and Kidwelly, 13 miles from Carmarthen, with a typical Welsh country pub, a post office and store, and an active rugby club. Close to the all-year-round horse racing track at Ffos Las, Kidwelly Castle, Burry Port harbour and beach and the Millennium Cycle Track, Trimsaran offers easy access to spectacular scenery throughout the seasons. Nearby Pembrey Country Park offers an array of outdoor activities including horse riding and an exhilarating dry-ski slope, while Cefn Sidan beach provides the perfect spot for all the family. Follow the Celtic Trail Cycleway, explore the fascinating Wildfowl and Wetlands Park, or take a short drive to the scenic Brecon Beacons. With the bustling towns of Carmarthen and Llanelli within a short driving distance you can catch a rugby match or just enjoy the shopping with an excellent array of eating places too. A perfect holiday base to enjoy all that is on offer in the heart of South Wales.