- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Clarbeston Road 2 miles. This delightful Pembrokeshire cottage in tiny Wiston, 2 miles from Clarbeston Road, is a perfect retreat from busy working life for two people to enjoy a relaxing holiday in this wonderful corner of South West Wales.
The well-equipped Pembrokeshire cottage accommodation has comfortable rooms, delightful gardens, and enjoys wonderful walks and cycle rides right from the doorstep.
This Pembrokeshire cottage will certainly be a relaxing base after busy days exploring all Pembrokeshire has to offer.
You need not venture far from this Pembrokeshire cottage to enjoy fishing, walking, cycling or picnics at Llys y Fran Reservoir and Scolton Manor Country Park.
Your days can be so varied, with sandy beaches, boat trips, white water rafting, castles, mills, Oakwood Theme Park or market towns with beautiful tea rooms.
Then, return to this cosy Pembrokeshire cottage to relax, and maybe even enjoy some alfresco dining in the lovely gardens.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with gas fire.
- LPG central heating with gas fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, books/games/DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for one car
- Private patio area with furniture, plus shared use of owner's large garden with lawned area, gazebo and several seating areas
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles.
- Last minute
- “A really lovely relaxing home from home in a beautiful area!”
- “Welcoming and very helpful Hosts.We wanted for nothing,everything was there.A comfortable distance by car to towns,villages and coastline.Hope to return!”
- “The cottage was immaculate and everything was top quality. The owners were very friendly and welcoming; nothing was too much trouble.”
- “An absolutely spotless cottage - beautifully presented and furnished. The owners were extremely friendly and made us feel at home. We look forward to going again hopefully.”
- “A good centre for exploring the area, peaceful and rural.”
About the location
Haverfordwest 6 miles.
Clarbeston Road is a small village with a shop and pub serving this rural farming community, and with its own railway station, the village offers visitors the opportunity to visit other areas by train. The beautiful Llysyfran Reservoir close by is a delight for anglers, walkers and cyclists, or just for that perfect place to picnic on bright spring mornings, hazy summer afternoons and brisk autumnal days. This wonderful part of Wales has so much to offer, with an array of sandy beaches, historic castles, old mills, country parks, museums, Oakwood Theme Park, a Dinosaur Park and boat trips to the quiet islands of Skomer and Skokholm to name but a few. A holiday any time of year will leave you with a longing to return, and with some very happy memories.