- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Longlands Farm Cottages
Haverfordwest 7 miles. Two wonderful cottages created from the tasteful conversion of a stone built barn in a delightful, rural location a mile from Wiston, 7 miles from lovely Haverfordwest. Both unique, one of these Haverfordwest cottages is a ground floor cottage, the former cart shed, and the other, a first floor cottage, the former corn loft - both with original stone walling, open beams and full of charm and character. Set in a quiet farm location and with beautiful countryside views as far as the Preseli Hills, you can enjoy alfresco dining in the peaceful shared garden by pretty duck pond and spend evenings in the shared games room with a full size snooker table and junior pool table. Two superb cottages to enjoy all Pembrokeshire has to offer.
This superb ground floor barn conversion is one of two delightful Haverfordwest cottages on this site.
Created from the original cart shed, this Haverfordwest cottage maintains lovely character features including stone walls and original open beams.
With so much to see and do in the area, this is an ideal place to start and end each day.
Note: This Haverfordwest cottage is below Ref. 7187, and together they sleep 9.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x family room with adult bunks and single bed. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire. Shared use of laundry room. Shared external games room with full size snooker table and pool table.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting area
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge, shared use of washing machine and tumble dryer in laundry room, TV, DVD, CD/radio, small library of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared use of large garden with lawns and picnic benches by large duck pond
- Shared external games room
- One well-behaved dog welcome outside only - stable available to sleep in
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Dogs to be kept under strict control and on a lead while outdoors due to proximity of owner's horses, chickens and ducks
- Note: Large unfenced duck pond in garden, children must be supervised.
About the location
Broad Haven 4 miles; Narberth 7 miles; Pembroke 11 miles; Saundersfoot 19 miles; Tenby 20 miles.
Haverfordwest is the county town of Pembrokeshire with quaint little gift shops, pubs, restaurants, tea rooms and a vibrant night life. Haverfordwest sits at the mouth of the River Cleddau and with its castle, museum and large leisure complex it is a great day out for all the family. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons from this perfect holiday base to explore castles, relax on beautiful sandy beaches, take walks along parts of the complete coastal footpath, and enjoy Folly Farm, the nearby trampoline park, the Dinosaur Experience and the thrills and spills of Oakwood Theme Park and Bluestone Water Park. There is so much to see and do in this wonderful part of Wales you'll want to revisit again and again.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute