- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Longlands Farm Cottages
Haverfordwest 7 miles. Two wonderful cottages created from the tasteful conversion of a stone built barn in a delightful, rural location a mile from Wiston, 7 miles from lovely Haverfordwest. Both unique, one of these Haverfordwest cottages is a ground floor cottage, the former cart shed, and the other, a first floor cottage, the former corn loft - both with original stone walling, open beams and full of charm and character. Set in a quiet farm location and with beautiful countryside views as far as the Preseli Hills, you can enjoy alfresco dining in the peaceful shared garden by pretty duck pond. Two superb cottages to enjoy all Pembrokeshire has to offer.
This superb ground floor barn conversion is one of two delightful Haverfordwest cottages on this site.
Created from the original cart shed, this Haverfordwest cottage maintains lovely character features including stone walls and original open beams.
With so much to see and do in the area, this is an ideal place to start and end each day.
Note: This Haverfordwest cottage is below Ref.
7187, and together they sleep 9.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x family room with adult bunks and single bed. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire. Shared use of laundry room.
Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting area. Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge, shared use of washing machine and tumble dryer in laundry room, TV, DVD, CD/radio, small library of books, games and DVDs. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot and highchair on request. Off road parking for 2 cars. Shared use of large garden with lawns and picnic benches by large duck pond. One well-behaved dog welcome outside only - stable available to sleep in. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 3 miles. Note: Dogs to be kept under strict control and on a lead while outdoors due to proximity of owner's horses, chickens and ducks. Note: Large unfenced duck pond in garden, children must be supervised.
- Last minute
- “Beautiful cottage, wonderful hosts, stunning County”
- “The Cart Shed is an absolutely beautiful property, very well equipped and gorgeously decorated with several personal touches. The owners Jenny and Delwyn were very friendly and welcoming and it was a pleasure to meet them. Our son loved the farm setting, looking at the horses, chickens and ducks and playing in the lovely garden every day. Pembrokeshire is a beautiful County with lots to see and do and the Cart Shed is ideally situated for exploring.”
- “Beautiful peaceful cottage”
- “We spent a beautiful week at this lovely cottage . It is well appointed with everything you need for a real peaceful ,quiet relaxing holiday.Nothing is too much trouble for the owners Delwyn & Jenny they were great and the welcome goodies were much appreciated. the bedroom was very comfortable and the shower room was first class. We would recommend this cottage to anyone one of the best we have stayed in and the owners were without doubt the best we have ever stayed with”
- “A New Year to Remember”
- “A wonderful stay at The Cart Shed. The hosts Jenny and Delwyn could not be more accommodating. The Cart Shed has been beautifully furnished, it is modern with a country twist equipped with everything you need from iPod speakers to board games. The Cart Shed is situated in breath taking peaceful countryside and it gave us all a wonderfully relaxing break. Being able to access the stunning Pembrokeshire National Park and coastline was a treat. We will be back for sure!”
- “Lovely accommodation with friendly, helpful owner”
- “We couldn't really fault the accommodation. It was clean, the beds were very comfortable and the kitchen had everything we needed. The owners went out of their way to be helpful and friendly and were very happy to give useful advice on good places to take the kids. If we're visiting the area again, we'd definitely stay here as a first choice and have already recommended it to friends and family.”
- “A wonderful location and a really warm welcome from the owners. There was a fantastic garden and outdoor area with plenty to interest the children. A very cosy and well maintained cottage within easy reach of the the coast and many local attractions.”
- “The property was beautifully decorated. It was very well equipped with everything we needed. It was very clean and well cared for. The setting was stunning with full access to the garden. The owners were extremely friendly and welcoming. The position of The Cart Shed was ideally situated for exploring Pembrokeshire. An absolutely wonderful holiday!”
- “Liked the lovely peaceful setting and the comfort of the cottage, loved the shower room. Most of all loved the owners, what can I say - they were the best owners we have ever stayed with in all respects.”
- “A lovely peaceful rural setting with very friendly welcoming hosts willing to share special places to visit.”
- “The owners were fantastic could not do enough to help. The children in particular loved the horses and chickens and were even able to see the horses being re-shod one day.”
- “The Cart Shed was just the perfect accommodation for the short stay in West Wales. It was easy to reach a great variety of different locations for a multitude of activities, and a great retreat in the evening to get back to. The owners made us feel very welcome, and helped us with advice and more. Truely recommended!”
About the location
Broad Haven 4 miles; Narberth 7 miles; Pembroke 11 miles; Saundersfoot 19 miles; Tenby 20 miles.
Haverfordwest is the county town of Pembrokeshire with quaint little gift shops, pubs, restaurants, tea rooms and a vibrant night life. Haverfordwest sits at the mouth of the River Cleddau and with its castle, museum and large leisure complex it is a great day out for all the family. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons from this perfect holiday base to explore castles, relax on beautiful sandy beaches, take walks along parts of the complete coastal footpath, and enjoy Folly Farm, the nearby trampoline park, the Dinosaur Experience and the thrills and spills of Oakwood Theme Park and Bluestone Water Park. There is so much to see and do in this wonderful part of Wales you'll want to revisit again and again.