- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Longlands Farm Cottages
Haverfordwest 7 miles. Two wonderful cottages created from the tasteful conversion of a stone built barn in a delightful, rural location a mile from Wiston, 7 miles from lovely Haverfordwest. Both unique, one of these Haverfordwest cottages is a ground floor cottage, the former cart shed, and the other, a first floor cottage, the former corn loft - both with original stone walling, open beams and full of charm and character. Set in a quiet farm location and with beautiful countryside views as far as the Preseli Hills, you can enjoy alfresco dining in the peaceful shared garden by pretty duck pond. Two superb cottages to enjoy all Pembrokeshire has to offer.
One of two superb barn conversions, this Haverfordwest cottage, all on the first floor, has been created from the original corn barn and maintains lovely character features including the external slate steps to the entrance and original open beams.
Located in a central position it is the perfect base to explore the whole of Pembrokeshire.
Note: This Haverfordwest cottage is above Ref. 7188, and together they sleep 9.
All first floor.
Two double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire. Shared use of laundry room.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting area
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge, shared use of washing machine and tumble dryer in laundry room, TV, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, small library of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared use of large garden with lawns and picnic benches by large duck pond
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: This property is accessed via external slate steps
- Note: Large unfenced duck pond in garden, children must be supervised.
About the location
Broad Haven 4 miles; Narberth 7 miles; Pembroke 11 miles; Saundersfoot 19 miles; Tenby 20 miles.
Haverfordwest is the county town of Pembrokeshire with quaint little gift shops, pubs, restaurants, tea rooms and a vibrant night life. Haverfordwest sits at the mouth of the River Cleddau and with its castle, museum and large leisure complex it is a great day out for all the family. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons from this perfect holiday base to explore castles, relax on beautiful sandy beaches, take walks along parts of the complete coastal footpath, and enjoy Folly Farm, the nearby trampoline park, the Dinosaur Experience and the thrills and spills of Oakwood Theme Park and Bluestone Water Park. There is so much to see and do in this wonderful part of Wales you'll want to revisit again and again.
- Last minute