- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Kilgetty 4.5 miles.
A delightful detached holiday cottage with use of a hot tub, set in the grounds of the owners' home amongst charming Pembrokeshire countryside in the hamlet of Loveston, close to the village of Kilgetty.
This pretty Loveston cottage is furnished and equipped to a high standard and offers wonderful accommodation for a small family or a couple looking to discover the attractive countryside and coast of this outstanding area.
There are two bedrooms, both boasting an en-suite, and a lovely open plan living area.
Outside the front of this cottage near Kilgetty is a decked patio benefiting from a fixed awning, so you can enjoy the luxury of sheltered alfresco dining.
There is also use of a hot tub, with private sessions bookable to ensure a relaxing time can be enjoyed in the bubbles.
Less than three miles away you can experience the thrills and spills of Oakwood Theme Park during the summer season, and just a little further are Canaston Woods and Blackpool Mill, where a variety of walks, bike trails and a cafe can be found.
Folly Farm, the Welsh Zoo, Heatherton Activity Park and the exquisite coastline are all within easy reach.
Brisk walks along the breathtaking beaches in winter or lazy days relaxing on the same sands during the summer months are equally enjoyable.
Take boat trips to the bird islands, try whitewater rafting or discover Pembrokeshire's wonderful countryside.
Whatever you decide to do, this charming Loveston holiday cottage is perfect for a romantic break or an activity-filled family holiday.
Mostly ground floor. Two bedrooms with en-suite shower, basin and WC: 1 x double, 1 x first floor twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed front garden with covered decking with furniture and BBQ
- Rear enclosed courtyard with furniture
- Use of hot tub at charge of £10 per hour, payable direct to owner
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Note: First floor bedroom has sloping ceilings and is accessed directly off open tread stairs
- Note: The cottage is situated opposite a small caravan park and is close to an A road, some traffic noise when outdoors
- Note: Although this is a pet-free property, the owners have 2 dogs.
- Last minute
About the location
Tenby 5 miles.
The rural village of Kilgetty is situated just a short drive from the Pembrokeshire town of Tenby and offers a selection of shops and pubs, along with its own train station. Kilgetty is central to a number of attractions, with the coastal resorts of Saundersfoot and Tenby nearby, offering fabulous beaches, watersports and boat trips to Caldey Island, the home of a small gathering of monks and their monastery. Also nearby is the award winning Folly Farm, which makes for a great family day out and enables you to see a working farm at its best. Oakwood Theme Park is a 10 minute drive away and boasts the biggest wooden rollercoaster in Europe, whilst the spectacular Pembrokeshire coastline and the coastal National Park, a walker's paradise, are also within easy reach.