- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This delightful Saundersfoot holiday cottage is situated in a very quiet cul-de-sac, in the lovely village of Saundersfoot.
Offering accommodation all on the ground floor level, this Saundersfoot cottage makes a great base for a family or group of friends looking to enjoy the beautiful Pembrokeshire coast.
Walk up the path to this Saundersfoot cottage, through the beautiful front garden, to find your holiday home almost hidden from view.
Inside, your accommodation includes a very well-equipped kitchen and utility room and a splendid sitting room with lovely dining area, which offers large windows at both the front and back of the cottage to give plenty of light and views of the pretty gardens.
Three spacious bedrooms, one with a king-size bed and en-suite facilities, and a large bathroom all contribute to this lovely Saundersfoot holiday cottage being perfect for your family holiday.
Outside you can enjoy some alfresco dining on the patio or just sit out in the beautiful gardens, a great way to relax on your Pembrokeshire holiday.
The vibrant village of Saundersfoot offers an outstanding sandy beach, a harbour for many water sports, an array of little shops, tea rooms, restaurants and pubs and access to the famous coastal path, all within a 10 minute walk of your holiday accommodation.
There is a variety of attractions in this beautiful part of Wales, including historic castles, the Welsh Mountain Zoo, Heatherton and Oakwood Theme Parks, Folly Farm and St Govan&
8217;s Chapel built in the rocks.
At the end of fun-filled days return to your wonderful Saundersfoot cottage and relax, ready to plan the next day&
8217;s outing and your next stay at this delightful property!
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with basin, 1 x twin. Bathroom with corner bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Utility room. Sitting room with dining area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, combination microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car plus unrestricted roadside parking
- Front lawned garden
- Enclosed rear garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 10 mins walk
- Note: This property accepts children aged 5 years and over only
- Note: From the parking area, the property is accessed via a slope, then several graduated steps through the garden to the front door
- Note: Rear garden is tiered - children should be supervised at all times
- Note: Although all ground floor, this property may not be suitable for guests with limited mobility and wheelchair users.
About the location
Tenby 3 miles.
The bustling fishing village of Saundersfoot is idyllically situated at the foot of a wooded valley on the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast, 3 miles from Tenby. The village offers an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants whilst the attractive harbour provides sailing and fishing opportunities. The stunning, sandy Blue Flag beaches present a wonderful spot for relaxed bathing, whilst walkers are well catered for with the 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast Path commencing at nearby Amroth. Visit the quaint seaside resort of Tenby, with its ancient walls, award-winning beaches and boat trips to the monastic Island of Caldey. With the amazing vintage funfair at Folly Farm, Blue Stone and the white knuckle rides at Oakwood Theme Park within easy reach, this is a fantastic base for a memorable holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute