- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Saxmundham 1.5 miles.
This beautifully-presented, mid-terrace character cottage is set over three floors and located in Kelsale near Saxmundham, on Suffolk’s stunning Heritage Coast.
Perfect for couples and families looking for a base to explore the beautiful Suffolk coastline, this Saxmundham cottage is within easy access of a selection of popular coastal towns such as Southwold, Aldeburgh and Thorpeness.
This Suffolk cottage has an open plan living area offering comfortable seating around the woodburner, where you can sit back and relax after a day spent exploring.
There are delightful character features in this Suffolk cottage, with an abundance of exposed brickwork and beams in the second floor twin bedroom, which is tucked away at the top of some steep stairs, leading up from a spacious, light landing which lends itself well to being a cosy reading area with a good selection of books.
The small garden is 12 yards away from the cottage, and offers a summerhouse and stream running nearby, perfect for relaxing on summer days.
This Suffolk cottage is located close to the well-serviced market town of Saxmundham and is just a short drive from the coast and popular places to visit such as Snape Maltings, Framlingham Castle, Orford Castle, Sutton Hoo and Orford Ness.
This character cottage is an ideal base for exploring Suffolk and its popular coastal areas.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x second floor twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, gas hob, combination microwave/oven, fridge, washing machine, TV with FreeSat, DVD, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Roadside parking and free village car park nearby
- Enclosed garden with summerhouse, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Steep stairs to second floor
- Note: Garden is 12 yards from back door and there is a fenced off stream at the bottom of the garden
- Note: Twin room has low ceilings and beams.
About the location
Southwold 15 miles; Ipswich 22 miles; Lowestoft 25 miles.
Saxmundham is a small market town located on the River Fromus, in the heart of Suffolk’s Heritage Coast. The town is well serviced with independent shops, supermarkets and a train station, as well as art galleries, a weekly market and a farmers’ market. Situated so close to the coast, Saxmundham is a great base for a seaside holiday; within easy reach of Aldeburgh and Thorpeness, as well as Dunwich, Southwold and Walberswick, you could enjoy a different coastal location each day. With Ipswich an easy drive south, and Norwich an easy drive north, there’s so much to see and do in and around Saxmundham.