- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Ore Valley Cottages
Little Glemham 0.75 miles. These converted stables are situated on the owner’s arable farm in the heart of rural Suffolk, just under a mile from the village of Little Glemham, and five miles from the town of Saxmundham. Offering a high standard of accommodation, these Little Glemham cottages are an ideal base for couples who want to enjoy a mix of the Suffolk countryside and coast, as well as the nearby towns and villages. Set around a communal landscaped garden with lots of outdoor seating, barbecues, meadow walks, and a large pond, these Suffolk cottages are perfect for getting away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Within walking distance of these cottages near Little Glemham is the village pub, where you can sample the local beers on offer, or why not visit Glemham Hall, which is set in over 300 acres of beautiful Suffolk countryside and hosts regular events throughout the year? From castles to coastline, villages to festivals, cycle paths to golf clubs, this part of Suffolk offers it all. These are superb cottages, ideal for your Suffolk getaway.
This immaculately-presented Little Glemham cottage is set all on the ground floor and provides a perfect base for your stay in this part of Suffolk.
Furnished with contemporary features, this Little Glemham cottage is well presented throughout and has two bedrooms, one king-size double, and one small twin, ideal for children, along with a spacious open plan living area.
There are many places of interest nearby that will suit all tastes, so whatever you do during your holiday you will be planning your return before you leave!
Note: This property can be booked with Refs.
28484, 28097, 912560 and 912561, together they sleep 18.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x 2'6" twin (suited to children). Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Separate WC with basin. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Shared utility. Shared external games room with snooker, table tennis and darts.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Shared lawned garden with patio, pond, furniture and BBQ
- Free use of rowing boat (at own risk)
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Large unfenced pond in shared garden, children and pets to be supervised
- Note: WiFi can be slow.
- Last minute
- “The Cottage was presented very well. It is set in a lovely position, not too far from the sea and other attractions. Thoroughly enjoyed our time and we hope to go back soon.”
- “Lovely little cottage in lovely, well kept grounds. The boat on the pond and games room were thoroughly enjoyed by two teenage boys. Everything was just perfect. Will definitely recommend and will definitely return.”
- “A great area and a superb cottage.”
- “A very peaceful property, fantastic. Lovely, comfortable and plenty of room and the garden area was beautiful.”
- “Lovely cottage in a fantastic setting.”
- “Perfect base to explore this lovely area. High standard of accommodation in beautiful grounds with discreet but friendly and helpful owner. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this property and look forward to a return visit soon.”
- “The owners were very helpful and friendly and the location was secluded and peaceful. Good for the dogs who were made very welcome. The cottage was clean and cosy.”
- “Nice quiet location, ideal for country walks and easy access to the coast.”
- “Well appointed family friendly cottage complex with beautiful grounds to explore including a boating lake. New games room added with table tennis and games. Good location and proximity for family days out within a short distance to Sutton Hoo, Framlingham Castle, Rendlesham Forest, Aldeburgh, Thorpeness & Southwold.”
About the location
Wickham Market 3 miles; Saxmondham 5 miles; Woodbridge 8 miles; Aldeburgh 9 miles; Ipswich 16 miles.
The delightful rural village of Little Glemham is the perfect place to stay in order to explore this part of Suffolk. Boasting character and charm, Little Glemham offers a pub that hosts regular quiz and music evenings, as well as serving excellent meals, plus there are a number of footpaths and cycleways that can be enjoyed from the village. Glemham Hall set on the edge of the village is an historic house with gardens, which hosts regular events through the year, including folk festivals, outdoor Shakespeare plays, and is licensed for weddings. The quaint town of Wickham Market is within easy reach and here you will find shops and tea rooms. The historic town of Woodbridge is eight miles away and is set on the banks of the River Deben, renowned for is harbour with sailing boats, riverside walks and The Tide Mill, one of the oldest tide mills in the UK and the subject of many paintings and photographs. There are many other interesting places to visit in this part of Suffolk, including National Trust owned Sutton Hoo, English Heritage Framlington Castle, and the nearby heritage coastline.