- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Located in the village of Reydon is this delightful, detached two-bedroom bungalow enjoying a quiet location and an enclosed private garden. This comfortable Reydon holiday cottage offers a well equipped modern kitchen and comfortable sitting room with a dining area. The village of Reydon is separated from the pretty Suffolk seaside town of Southwold by a narrow stretch of water known as Buss Creek. Southwold is a popular tourist location on the Suffolk Heritage Coast, with its working lighthouse and sandy beach with brightly coloured beach huts, bustling pier, museum, country pubs, restaurants, cafes and varied shops. Within a short drive of this Reydon cottage there are many interesting places to visit including Snape Maltings concert hall, NT Dunwich Heath, RSPB Minsmere, Framlingham Castle and Orford Castle, not to mention walks to Blythburgh, Covehithe and Minsmere, and on the Walberswick walk. With so many attractions close by, this Reydon cottage offers a family holiday destination that will live long in the memory.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x family room with three single beds and one pull-out stacker bed. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
Gas central heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, Blu-ray DVD, WiFi, library of books and games. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot and highchair. Off road parking for 2 cars. Private garden with furniture. 2 well-behaved dogs welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shops 10 mins walk, pub 5 mins walk. Note: This property sleeps a maximum of 5 adults and 1 child.
- Last minute
- “Nice clean and quite cottage in a very nice and Plesant area plenty to see and places to visit.All together a good short break”
- “The cottage was clean and in a quiet location.”
- “We really enjoyed the weather and the resort.”
- “A lovely quiet area to relax in, nice accommodation with a short walk/drive to Southwold. Would recommend this property for a holiday stay.”
- “Lovely, quiet location - great base for exploring the surrounding areas. Friendly locals. Weather was a bit too cold for spending much time in the garden, but would be great in the summer for eating outside, etc. Liked the modern kitchen and bathroom.”
- “Excellent location, a home from home experience. Love Southwold, love the general area and the Randolph hotel was a great place to relax and take our dogs also.”
- “Very comfortable, excellent appliances, lovely shower/bath, nice size garden. Great location. Very pleased. Will return soon.”
About the location
Southwold 1 mile.
The village of Reydon is adjoined to Southwold, one of north Suffolk's most beautiful and popular seaside towns. The market town of Southwold is known for its iconic whitewashed working lighthouse, restored pier, brightly coloured beach huts and the harbour where you can purchase freshly caught fish for your tea. The areas surrounding Reydon and Southwold offer many places to visit, whilst walkers, cyclists, and bird watchers can enjoy the beautiful Suffolk Heritage Coastline with unspoilt heath lands and nature reserves including RSPB Minsmere. The nearby fashionable seaside town of Aldeburgh offers independent shops and galleries and along the seafront is Moot Hall, home to its museum and The Scallop, an interlocking sculpture dedicated to Benjamin Britten. Two miles from Aldeburgh is Thorpeness where you can spend a day boating on the magical Century Meare with its Peter Pan themed islands. Both the cities of Ipswich and Norwich are within easy driving distance.